Chapter 7

As there car kept getting closer to me I held the gun tighter. I'm not the little girl who they picked on anymore. Not the girl who broke down crying. I'm older and not pathetic.

The car then swerves onto the sidewalk and I stop and roll my eyes. Idiots.

" Hey broad I haven't seen you here before. I'm Bob Sheldon." He says.

" Cool." I say and walk around him. He grabs my arm and I pull out my gun and point it at him.

" Back the fuck up " Bob" I know who you are asshole." I say. He lets go of my arm and looks at me shocked. He continues to look at me in the eyes.

" You look like a Curtis." He says. I smirk.

" Astrid Curtis." I say and raise the gun at him.

" Get the fuck away from me asshole." I say. He raises his hands and slowly backs away into his car and drives off. I huff.

" Stupid prick." I say and stuff the gun back in my bag.

I continue walking I see the gas station first and take a deep breath and pause for a moment.

" Fuck me." I whisper to myself. I walk closer. I pause again. Maybe I made the wrong decision about this. Maybe they aren't ready to see me again. All the hate that has been stored inside them will be brought up again.

" A-Astrid." A voice said behind me. That voice sounds so familiar to me. I slowly turn around.

" J-Johnny." I pause.

A/N: let me know what you think is going to happen!