I'm FINE.

Yesterday, I had been laying on my bed, reading "LGBTQ+ Humor," when the thought of school came into my mind. I, at the time, didn't have a crush on anyone. However, I have a love problem. See, I love to think that I am in love with someone, so I have a superhuman ability to get over something, simply by listening to around eight hours of breakup songs, then the next day, someone else will cross my mind, and all of the sudden, I think I'm in love.

I have managed to go through most of August without "falling in love," which gave me time to reflect on my life, past, and feelings. It honestly felt really nice to separate myself from the rest of society, hide in my room, reading Wattpad on my iPad for a whole month.

I don't know how this makes sense, but I make an excellent suicide therapist for myself. I guess if you leave me to my thoughts, I will simply overthink it, and then, in the end I end up happy to be alive. I'm not a mentally stable person. Please don't send help. I'm fine on the inside.

Anyways, back to my love problem. So, there is another Nonbinary Pansexual in my class, I'm calling them "Gluon." Gluon is this really great person, they remind me of myself, and they are very kind, funny, and friendly, should you be good to them.