I'm high on some kind of drug, m88.

HOLY FUCK.

Practicing quads under the Aurora Borealis is some other type of drug. (Btw, the lights were gorgeous) 

I was out there for the full 4 forecasted hours. They set in near me at around 12:20, and I went out there and saw them glimmer. I kid you not, I could have run a marathon. There is no way I could ever come near to describing the feeling. The closest I will get is "pure euphoria." I went out there and felt the energy of a thousand suns. Then, I dropped to all fours and shifted. All I remember is running freely and play-fighting with my grandma's dog. This is a bit strange to me, as I'm usually able to remember my shifts, but this was good enough for me. I have a feeling that I might never feel something like my first shift under the northern lights ever again. There are so many words and feelings I want to communicate to you guys, but I don't know how. There simply are not words or functional sentences that work.

Pure  Joy.

Ecstasy.

Love.

Energy.

Nature.

Life.

Emotion.

Sadness.

Feeling.

Sights.

Smells.

Sounds.

A jumbalaya of everything flows through my senses. I just want to keep rambling . But, like, fr, it's like some sort of balls I'm trippin' on.