Chapter four: But I'm already at your gate.

Evan...

Two days later....

It's so much fun hanging out with Liam. I count yesterday as one of my best day. He took me to the park where I had so much fun. We ate ice cream together which is the best. Handing out with him gives me joy. But I have to keep my limits not to fall in love with him because he's gay and I don't want to be gay.

Today is Sunday and it's a all day studying for me. My room is like a library at this moment and I've been working on how to solve a really different maths.

I sat down my bed with heavy textbooks and notebooks swimming all over my bed while I solve out some maths equation. I've spent about three hours in my bedroom studying my butt off as usual.

But them, I heard a desperate knock on my bedroom door. I turn to the door with a disappointed expression. Who would have come up to my room at this hour to interrupt my studying?.

"Who's there?." I asked looking annoyed.

But then my younger naughty sister who's just thirteen years old replied with a sob.

"It's me Annabella." She replied while sniffling. I sigh in defeat. Another day to console the heart broken Annabella.

"Come in." I permitted and she slowly opened the door. She walked in and closed it after her. And from her expression, I know she has been crying herself to death.

"What's wrong?." I asked. She walked towards my bed, adjust my books and sat beside me.

"It's Henry. I caught him making out with Clara at the girls bathroom. That jerk cheated on me." She cried uncontrollably.

Oh I forgot to remind you all that my sister is an adorable little girl who kept crying over and over again because of the unending breakups she have been receiving from kids in her class. Now today, it's Henry.

"How long have you two been dating?" I asked while taking off my glasses.

"Two weeks." She replied within sobs.

"And who's Clara?." I asked again.

"She's the meanest, pretty bully in my class. She stole my Henry away from me!." She cried angrily.

"Okay if you'll just quit the sobbing for two minutes and listen to me, you'll be fine." I assured her and she sniffles for some seconds before calming down.

I adjust my sitting position and draw her close to me so her head was resting on my shoulder. I patted her cheeks gently to comfort her.

"Annabella, I can't give you advice about relationship. But I can give you an advice that can make you stop falling hard for those fudge in your class." I stopped and glanced at her calm beautiful face.

"Really?." She asked gently.

"Yes. Well as you know, I don't hangout with girls. The only thing I'm focused on, is studying. So why don't you pay attention to your books throughout this week and avoid all the boys in your class. If you do what I just said, all boy in your class will want to hangout with you because you look cute, adorable and intelligent." I advised and she glanced at me with piercing sharp eyes.

"Being a nerd is boring. Why will any boy hangout with me if I only burry my face in books?." She asked.

"Because that only shows that you don't care about them anymore. They'll want to get close to you just to get your attention." I answered and her face light up in joy.

She throw her hands around my neck and gave me the tightest hug that almost choked me to death.

"Thank you so much big brother Evan. I love you." She squirrel into my ears and ran off excitedly.

"Now she's happy after some conversations with me. Why is she always coming to me for advice when she have a sister who's more experienced with relationship than me who hasn't even been in a relationship before." I mumbled to myself. But then,  my phone beeped thrice indicating a message was sent to me.

I reached out to my phone that's on a charging position beside my bed. Turning on the screen, I saw a message from an unknown number.

"Hi Evan. How are you doing?."  The unknown number says.

Who have such a number?. Who did I give my phone number to?. Questions flooded my head. I type out an word and sent it to the unknown number.

"Sorry who's this?." I typed.

I waited for only two seconds and a new message appeared into my phone from the unknown number.

"Seems like someone already forgot me. It's me Liam. How's your health?." He says.

OMG. It's Liam my senior in school. I forgot I gave him my phone number earlier. Sign.... I'm just too dedicated to books that I forgot people around me. I type out some words and sent it to him.

"Sorry I was studying. So i probably didn't remember who saved my butt today in school. I'm fine what's up?."  I replied.

I put down my phone and put on my glasses to continue studying. But suddenly, another message came. So annoying!. Taking off my glasses, I open my chats and saw a text from Liam.

"So  what do you think about hanging out with me now?."  He said and I was beyond stunned. Now?.

"I'm studying at the moment. I can't go." I replied. But he type immediately.

"But I'm already at your gate." He stated and I rushed to my window and looked outside to to gate area. And leaning beside a flashy red car beside my gate is Liam who held his phone to his face. He looked to my window and smiled showing off his beautiful dimple.