Chapter eight: who did this?.

Lora stood at the door of Annabella bedroom. She stood for two seconds before knocking slightly. A gentle come in was heard. Lora twist the door handle and stepped into the room. Closing the door before her, she turn to see Annabella sitting on the floor with broken objects scattered all over the bedroom.

"What happened sweetheart?." Lora asked.

"Your boyfriend is gay. You knew?." Annabella asked and Lora was shocked by her sisters blunt statement.

"I have no idea Anna. Who told you?." Lora asked gently.

"Evan saw Derek making out with a boy called Dave in the janitors closet at school." Annabella replied.

"So that's what brought the argument?." Lora asked.

"I guess that's why Derek got mad at Evan. Wait did they get into a fight?." Annabella curiously asked.

"Huh... It's nothing you should know p suddenly glared at her. "Fine I promise never to tell mom and dad, or anyone else." Annabella reluctantly said.

"Evan almost got raped by Derek earlier." Lora announced and Annabella gasped in shock.

"What!!." Annabella asked.

"Yeah I know it's also my fault. I never knew Derek have eyes for Evan. Once again I'm in trouble. please people dad and mom ever get to find out about what happened, I'll be grounded for life. And they'll never approve me having a boyfriend again. I'm so dead." Lora panicked.

"Oh yes it's your fault. It's all your fault again. Why don't you keep blaming yourself!. You're always the one to claim the blame. If you're done blaming yourself, you should think of how to console Evan before our parents return. I know he'll he shaking to death in his room by now!." Annabella scolded.

"I don't know what to say to him. I'm so scared now Annabella." Lora sobbed. Annabella sigh with harshly and try hard not to break down like her sister.

"He's gonna be okey. I'll never tell. And I hope Evan get better soon. No one else knows. Derek will be too afraid to tell anyone. So I guess our secret is safe." Annabella consoled but Lora suddenly gasped as she recall something important.

"Liam knows. He witnessed everything." Lora gasped.

"How did your ex boyfriend managed to get into our house!." Annabella exclaimed.

"It's a long story Anna. We should think of what's coming next." Lora panicked.

Suddenly, loud noises of cars moving about was heard from outside the compound. People chatting non stop and car sirens disturbing the whole neighborhood.

Annabella rushed to her bedroom window that have the full view of the front compound. And the first thing she noticed was some people coming out of the car caring cameras, microphone and so on. They're taking pictures of the house and neighborhood.

"What's going on?." Annabella asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we should go out and find out." Lora suggested.

Lora and Annabella hurried down stairs with beating heart. They were dying with curiously to know what's going on.

Immediately they open the front door, microphone and cameras and people welcomed them with full force.

"Hello good afternoon ladies. Is this the Davis Karloff family?." A lady who holds a microphone asked. Lora and Annabella glanced at each other looking confused.

"Yes?. May I know why the media is at my house?." Lora asked.

"We received a strange email from an anonymous number minutes ago saying Mr Derek Alexander who's your boyfriend, assaulted your younger brother in an attempt to rape him. Is that true?." The lady asked.

"Wait.... What!!." Lora went ballistic. Who in the world would have told the media what happened?.

"Tell us Lora Davis. Was your brother raped by your boyfriend?." Another man asked as cameras kept flashing in Lora and Annabella faces. So humiliating!. Who would have done this?