4

Minji's POV

When I opened my eyes it was sunning and my mouth was dry I looked around and saw Hanni sleeping I for sure didn't want to wake her that would be so awkward so I kept quiet.

I looked around for any sign of life but it was all sea and sky I sighed in defeat and lifted my back pack luckily for me I didn't listen to Hyein and brought it with me to the party and it was on my back when I jumped in after Hanni.

I lifted out a bottle of water and took a small sip not knowing how long we will be without water "can I have some?" I heard a voice behind me I turned and handed the bottle to Hanni.

"You sure? you might catch my gayness" I mocked and she just frowned her eyebrows and took a large slug of the water "hey slow down princess we don't know how long we'll be without water" I told her taking the water from her and putting it back in my bag.

"Where are we?" she asked

" how should I know" I shrugged it off just because I saved her and we're lost does not mean I'm going to be nice to her she's been tormenting me for the last 3 years!

"When do you think there'll be land?" she asked "how should I know?" I stated "touché" she told me " yeah well" I said " well what?" she asked." What's with all your questions?" I asked "why won't you answer any?" she asked

"Why should I?" I asked again " because I want to have a actual conversation" she stated "you not scared to catch my 'Gayness'?" I mocked again "fuck's sake!"she shouted smacking the side of the boat I jumped in surprise " would you stop saying that" she told me

"Yeah whatever" I lay back down I'm not wasting my time or energy on her "Minji" she told me I ignored her "Minji" she said again " shh"i shhed her "Minji!!" she said louder I sat up this time "what?" I asked and she pointed behind me " land" she said behind me.

Hanni's POV

We see land like actual land! Minji started to paddle the boat closer.. closer..closer and closer until we were able to get out of the boat and drag it to the sand were we both collapsed I guess being on a boat for over 12 hours has that affect.

"Ugh I'm starving" Minji groaned "haven't you got any food in that magically back pack of yours?" I smiled trying to ease the tension but it just blew up in my face. "fuck you" Minji shouted at me from over at the boat while she was getting her bag and whatever else.

"What is there?" I asked once she came back over " flare gun 3flares" she stated

"We should look around see what's around" I told her but when I looked up she was already walking away and ran to catch up with her " hey wait up!" I shouted "why?" she asked "because we are here stuck on a island together so yea" I stated obviously

"You know just because we are here together doesn't mean we are friends!"she shouted and turned back around to start walking again I just groaned in frustration and followed her.