7

Minji's POV

I opened my eyes to the scorching sun to find nobody beside me where's Hanni?

I sat up to see her sun bathing on the beach in her bikini I have to admit she does have a gorgeous and athletic body. I got up and walked over to her "we're stuck on a island and your best idea is too sunbath?"i asked

"Nothing better to do" she smiled up at me "how about look for food?"i asked "I'm not hungry"she told me I was confused "but you haven't ate in nearly two days?" I stated she only shrugged I bent down to pick her up.

"c'mon let's find some food" I told her and she just huffed. "were do we exactly find food?"she asked "everywhere oh look there's some bananas" I told her pointing up a tree.

"And how do you suppose we get them" she asked "stop being so doubtful now pass me my bag"i told her she bent down and picked up the back pack and handed it to me.

I opened it up and pulled out my knife "wow why do you carry that?" Hanni asked shocked "well I usually have it to cut the peels of oranges but I ate the oranges before the party now wait here" I told her and started to climb the tree.

"Be carful Mimi" she shouted up, wait she called me Mimi? Ha she thinks we're friends miss perfect doesn't get to be my friend so easily I cut down the bunch of bananas and climbed down the tree.

"Well done"she smiled I didn't smile I put the bananas in my bag and walked away "hey wait up what's wrong" she asked "what's wrong? your treating me as if you haven't tortured me my whole life" I told her

"C'mon Mimi, I'm sorry I know I've tormented you throughout high school but I'm really sorry and my opinion can't fix all those times I've hurt you but I really mean it, I'm sorry" she told me and I bursted into tears "you just don't get it" I shouted and ran up the beach.

Hanni's POV

"You just don't get it" she cried and ran off I didn't know what to do I was stunned I didn't expect her to cry over me?

I ran after her and grabbed her hand "Minji wait what's wrong" I asked, she tried to get out of my grip "get of me" she shouted "why are you crying?" I asked " just get off me" she shouted and pushed me so much that I fell back.

"Shit are you okay??"she asked with concern "yeah just a tumble" I giggled and she smiled with still tears on her cheeks "C'mon let's go for a swim it's roasting" I told her and I grabbed her hand "what not scared to catch my gayness"she asked I let go of her hand "I swear you better stop saying that or ill" "you'll what slap me"she cut me of laughing "yeah yeah let's just go for that swim" I grabbed her hand and we ran to the water.