Smile And Wave, Punz. Smile And Wave.

THEBIG8LOVERS

- Punzie, I dare you to stand in front of the yard, wave, and say "Hi!" to everyone you see

════════════════════ ✉ ════════════════════

Rapunzel: Piece of cake! That shouldn't be too different from my regular routine. *stands up* *walks to the front yard*

Rapunzel: What's the worst that could happen?

Rapunzel: *takes a deep breath* HELLO, EVERYONEEEE! *waves arms around*

Random lady walking her dog: *jumps back* Goodness! You started me, lady!

Rapunzel: I... did you mean 'startled'?

Lady: Hmph, how careless! *walks away*

Rapunzel: Wait! I didn't... aaand she's gone. Uh, hope you have a great day! *laughs awkwardly*

Random kid riding bike: *singing* La la la la la!

Rapunzel: HELLO THERE, KIDDO! *waves*

Kid: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *falls off of bike* *knee starts bleeding* Owie! I got a boo-boo!

Rapunzel: *gasps* Oh, no! I am soooo sorry. P-please, let me help you with my hair! *tries to climb over the fence*

Kid: AAAAAAAAH! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! *leaves bike* *runs away screaming*

Rapunzel: Wait! Please!

Rapunzel: ...

Rapunzel: Well, I guess your parents taught you well not to talk to strangers. On the bright side, we got this free bike. Merida's brothers would love-- *sees an old man walking by*

Rapunzel: HELLO THERE, SIR!

Old man: AAAAHH! *grips hard on chest* *tries to catch breath* *collapses on the street*

Rapunzel: Oh, my--?! Hello? Are you okay, sir?

Old man: *coughs* *looks at the sky* I guess this is it for me, Ellie. At least we'll be reunited again. *dies*

Rapunzel: No... *covers mouth*

Rapunzel: What have I done...?

Police: *suddenly arrives* *exits car with a lady and a kid*

Rapunzel: H-hi? Good morning, officer? Lovely day out, am I right?

Police: Is this the girl you were referring to?

Lady with dog and the Bike kid: YES! *sniffles*

Kid: She gave me a boo-boo!

Lady: She gave me... *points at face* A WRINKLE!

Lady: She's a menace to society! Lock her up in this instant!

Police: You mean, 'instance'?

Lady: *slaps bag at officer*

Police: Uhm! W-w-well, then...

Police: *turns to Rapunzel* PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. EVERYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU!

Police: *hand-cuffs Rapunzel* You're under arrest, Ma'am.

Rapunzel: Me? What for?

Police: For public disturbance, harassment, assault, bullying, and theft!

Rapunzel: WHAT? All I did was greet people, sir!

Police: *ignores Rapunzel* *sees the dead old man* I'm assuming this was your doing as well?

Rapunzel: No! I-- I mean... I don't know?

Police: Now, you'll also be charged with murder of the first degree!

Rapunzel: This is all a big misunderstanding, officer. I was dared to do this!

Police: Dared to kill someone?! Yeah, that's what they all say, lady. Now, I need to search your house and arrest everyone else who's an accomplice for your actions.

Rapunzel: Oh, come on! Just listen to me...

Police: *whispers to Rapunzel* But... I'll let you off the hook if you give me an autograph, Ms. Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: *eyes widen* Huh?

Police: I'm a big fan... hee-hee... *twirls hair* *bites lip*

Rapunzel: Oh. OH!

Police: Yes. I adore your work. You were always my favorite from the five. I have a giant tattoo of your face on my chest. Wanna see it?! *tries to unbutton uniform*

Rapunzel: *laughs awkwardly* *stops officer's hands* It's okay. That won't be necessary. Thank you. So, w-where do I sign?

Police: Can you sign my butt, please? *lowers pants*

Rapunzel: ...

Police: ...

Lady: *covers kid's eyes*

Kid: ...

Old man: *comes back to life*

Old man: ...

Rapunzel: Just arrest me, officer.