Whatever You Want, Jack

Ariihill
- Can I dare Jack to do what ever he wanted with Elsa?

~ • ~

All except Jack: Oh, no.

Jack: Oh, yes. *grins* *turns to Elsa*

Hiccup: Run, woman!

Elsa: *tries to run away*

Jack: *picks up Elsa*

Elsa: Eek!

Jack: *laughs like the absolute madma that he is*

Rapunzel: Everyone say their farewells. That'll be the last time we might see them in... nine months.

Jack: *gently puts Elsa down on the couch*

Elsa: Uh...?

Merida: Oi! Not here! Get a room, ye tumshies!

Jack: Wait there, Els. *flies to another room*

Merida: Eh?

Rapunzel: Probably to get... chains or something?

Merida: Woah, what?! That never crossed my mind. What have ye been reading to fuel tha' creativity, Rapunzel?!

Merida: ...Asking for a friend.

Rapunzel: Reading? It's just based from my experience at... the tower.

Merida: Whoops. *puts a comforting hand on Rapunzel*

Hiccup: *whispers to Elsa* It's not too late, Elsa. Toothless will help you escape!

Jack: *returns holding a box with 'Elsa' written on it*

Rapunzel: See? His chains! *gently shakes Merida*

Jack: *pulls out a blanket from the box and covers Elsa with it* A blankie originally made from North's workshop by the big man himself, inspired by the patterns from your mother's scarf!

Elsa: *holds blanket close* Wow. So comfy!

Jack: *pulls out a pillow from the box and puts it behind Elsa's head* A pillow filled with a thousand hind feathers from the tooth fairies!

Elsa: *pats pillow* Aww, so soft!

Hiccup: HIND feathers from WHAT?

Rapunzel: Did they even consent to this?!

Jack: *pulls out a basket of chocolates* Chocolate eggs from Bunny's Warren that I may or may not have stolen!

Elsa: *bites a chocolate egg* Mmm! So sweet!

Merida: Woah. Gimme some of that. *reaches for a chocolate egg*

Jack: *slaps Merida's hand away*

Jack: Ehem. And last but definitely not the least! *pulls out a small pouch from the box*

Jack: A dash of Sandy's highest quality of dream sand that would make the dreamer dream the dreamiest dream they'd ever dream!

Jack: But before that... *pulls out a small stuffed penguin toy from the box and hands it to Elsa*

Elsa: *gasps* Sir Jorgenbjorgen!

Elsa: *hugs the toy* He was a really good listener

Jack: *scooches next to Elsa on the couch* *pours sand on their heads*

Elsa: *yawns* *puts her head on Jack's shoulder* Hmm... so... sleepy...

Jelsa: *falls asleep on the couch with smiles on their faces*

Mericcunzel: ...

Rapunzel: That's it? No high quality, uh, chains from... Pitch or anything? He just wanted to sleep with her?

Merida: A different kind of 'sleeping together.' Thank the stars for that.

Hiccup: *inspects the dream sand* Dream sand, huh?

Merida: Hiccup, do—

Hiccup: *sand gets in his nose* Ah... ah...!

Rapunzel: Uh-oh.

Hiccup: ACHOOOOO! *blows dream sand on everyone*

Mericcunzel: *eyes start to become droopy*

Merida: Hiccup...! *weakly points at Hiccup* Why do... ye... have... to be so... curious... all the... ti— *falls on the floor*

All: *falls asleep on the couch next to Jelsa with smiles on their faces*