The Royal Blacksmiths

(The episode starts out at the pyramid  , where the serpentine are looking for the second fangblade .  Pythor suddenly stop slithering, which causes skales to bump into him.)

Skales: Ugh. Why musssst we sssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of ussss?

Pythor: (Uses his to crumble the floor beneath them) What good is unlocking the with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy !

Skales: Bring the boy!

(Two Serpentine frees Lloyd from his chain.)

Lloyd: Oh, you're letting me go?

Pythor: Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly. (Pythor leads him to the ledge.)

(Lloyd almost falls, making him scream.)

Pythor: Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go.

Lloyd: Oh. (Grunts) Woah! (He miraculously avoids all the traps. He looks at the pedistal, but it's empty.) It's gone! (Echoes)

Pythor: It's gone!?

Skales: Where issss it?

Lloyd: Do I still get to be freed?

Pythor: No!

Lloyd: Ugh! . when are the others gonna save me 

_______________________________

( (At the , the are trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Devourer while examining a Fangblade hologram.)

Nya: They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so they question remains: how are we gonna find them first?

Jay : I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

Kai : We're over that. Can we move on?

Jay: (Speaks Gibberish) Someone's a little hot under the collar.

 Zane : It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his like you and I have, Jay.

Anna : Always the hothead

Kai: Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole and Anna hasn't found it either.

Cole : I got it!

Kai: You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?

Cole: No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it. (He goes to get the picture.)

Kai: Oh, haha, is that it? Heh.good.

Cole: I got it! (He shows them the from his photo album.)

Jay: That's it!

Cole: Back where I grew up, there's this pretty big where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times.

Zane: You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?

Cole: Oh, h-he's a, uh...a blacksmith.

Anna : Uh What do you mean

Kai: Yeah .Nothing wrong with that. My was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition—