Rise of the Great Devourer

(The Destiny's Bounty is flying through a storm; in his cabin, Master Wu uses the spirit smoke and sees the ninja being surrounded by the Serpentine before seeing himself being eaten by the Great Devourer and gasping. In the dining room, Kai, Nya, Anna and Jay are keeping watch over the four silver Fangblades.)

Nya: Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?

Kai: 'Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat.

Jay: Uh, could someone pass the salt? (The Destiny's Bounty tilts, sliding the salt shaker towards him.) Hey, thanks. (Cole comes in, green from air sickness.)

Cole: (groggily) Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?

Jay: Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich? (Cole goes outside to vomit. Jay laughs.) Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?

Nya: I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived.

Kai: (clears his throat) Where is that little runt?

Anna : Someone here sounds a little jealous (Anna stands up) I'll go find him.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Lloyd is in the training room.)

Lloyd: (in a western drawl) Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go! (He attempts Spinjitzu but falls and hears a familiar laugh.)

Anna : ( Anna came to find lloyd train so she lean on the door fame) Is that what you call Spinjitzu (She laughs as Lloyd gets up).

Lloyd: Since your laughing at me so much lets see of you can do better.

Anna: ( Anna attempts it but fails worse than lloyd as he burst into laughter.)

Lloyd: That was worse ( he laughs).

Anna: ( Gets up and rubs her head ) Ow. That was a mistake, let me me try again.

Lloyd: ( Sad like voice ) Fine (He helps her up)

Anna: Are you okay?, You've been acting strange lately.

Lloyd: M-M my d-.

Anna: I'm not forcing it out of you. but if you don't want to tell me then fine.

Lloyd:Its my dad i never got to spend actuall time with him and as the green ninja i have to  FIGHT him , I know I have to do it. but it still hurts.

Anna: Being the chosen isn't easy but when whenever thing are hard. Just know i'll be there for you.

Lloyd: Thanks. 

( Pythor suddenly appears)

Pythor: (Laughs, turns visible) What a joke. You were always a kids who chased stupid dreams.

Anna : Pythor! How did you get aboard?

Pythor: (Picks Lloyd up and raps his tail around Anna to hold her up )

Anna : What's this? 

Pythor : !You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?