All of nothing

(In Ninjago City, Spitta runs away as he's being chased by the ninjas Zane comes infront of him Spitta ran the other way but jay was there he goes in an alley and sees an escape  route but Anna was there)

Anna : Am i in your way.

( Spitta turns around to run but Cole bumps into him.)

Cole : Going somewhere?

Spitta: Uh-oh! (They surround him and hold him at weapon-point.)

Kai : Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last fangblade?

Spitta: I don't know what you're talking about.

Kai : So you wanna play that game 

Spitta : What game?

Anna : You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When finds them all, he plans to unleash the great devourer  .

Spitta: Oh, that Fangblade. Haha, you're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume!

Anna : Then i'll see you in hell (The snake takes a moment to absorb this knowledge before freaking out.)

Spitta: (Hysterically) Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food!

Kai: Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?

Spitta: You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do!

_____________________________---

(On the Bounty, the ninja have reported everything they learned to the rest of the team and are locating the location of the last Fangblade.)

Nya : The Venomania's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago , Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade.

Jay: Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something.

Cole: Hmm.

Lloyd : Hey.

Kai: Huh?

Lloyd: All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth.

Anna : He has a point

Cole: It's so simple.

Kai: Huh, why didn't I think of that?

Jay: It can't be that easy.  

Zane: Easy? .My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals.

Kai: Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back.

Anna : Even if we could steal the other three, we don't even know where they are.

Wu : She's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts.

Nya: Or snakes. Bridge , give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago. (The computer shows no activity.)