Rise of the great devourer 2

(As Anna the ninja prepare to go after the Serpentine, Lloyd brings the Golden Weapons.)

Wu: If Pythor returns the Fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer.

Nya: Well, we're not gonna let that happen.

Lloyd: Oh, what about me?

Kai: We need someone to stay with the Bounty.

Lloyd: But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face.

Kai: Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one.

Wu: Patience, hmm? Ah, the student has become the teacher.

Lloyd : What about Anna? Is she staying.

Wu : Anna has been through training and knows how to protect herself so . she'll be coming with us.

Jay: (Picks up nunchucks) What do you say we play a little catch-up?

Cole: It's my favorite game.

Ninja: Ninja, go! (The ninja summon their vehicles. Jay summon his jet ,Cole summon his Tread Assault, Kai summon his motorcycle , Zane had a motorcycle too, and Anna summon her hoverboard.)

Anna: I've got him in my sights.

Guide: Is this some kind of special tour?

Pythor: Oh, shut up and drive.

Skales: Sir, the ninja are on our tail. They'll catch up with us in no time.

Pythor: Ninja. (He grabs a microphone.) Good afternoon, my cold-blooded minions. If you look off to your left and behind you, you'll find ninja. So annoying. So man your stations, chaps! We've got guests. Let's make sure we give them the ride of a lifetime. (The Fangpyre turn the bus into the Serpentine Express.)

Kai: What is that? A truck?

Wu: That is no truck. It is a moving fortress.

Cole: (Cole is head to tail with the Serpentine Express but the tail of the bus was trying to hit his car but he dodge)Argh!

Kai: Watch out! How are we supposed to get close to that thing? (The bus resles cars that start to corner Kai) Bring it on (He gets a sword and stabbed it in the car engine making it stop moving.

Nya: We've got company. Sensei!

Wu: Huh? Let me see. (He destroys two of the Serpentine's vehicles.) Oh, this is fun. 

(Two gun mahinec try to shoot Jay and Anna but they dodge as he uses lighting to destroy one and Anna uses her magic to destroy the other Lloyd screams as he tries to pilot the Bounty,)

Cole: (Two serpentine cars come to cole with him in-between them the uses the windshield on his car to throw them off.)If we have any chance at getting on that truck, we need to work together.

Nya: I've got an idea. Jay, follow me. Zane, try to get in close and cool him off.

Zane: Okay, I'm going in. Ninja, go! Goodbye. (He detaches the tail of the train.)

Jay: All right. Nice one, Zane. Now let's board that truck.

Skales: We're running out of time. If the ninja stop us from getting to the City of Ouroboros, we may never awaken the Great Devourer.

Pythor: Don't lecture me. Faster!

Guide: I can't. If we drive any faster, the engine could explode.