Death Of the Great Devourer

(The citizens continue attending the rally.)

Crowd: Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say...

(In Ninjago Metro)

Man #1: Huh. That's strange. The system is saying there's a train entering the city on Track 9.

Man #2: Uh, we don't have any trains entering on Track 9.

Man #1: Well, there's something big coming our way. (The citizens scream as the Devourer emerges. Ed tries to start the jalopy, but it's broken.)

Ed: Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly. Oh, gosh.

Anna: Jay, Your parent!

Jay: Mom? Dad? Leave my parents alone! Lightning!

Kai: Fire!

Reporter: Are you getting this?

Cameraman: Roll camera.

Cole: Mind if I borrow this? (He throws their van at the Devourer.)

Reporter: Go, ninja, go!( the Devourer throw's it tail at them.)

Zane: Ice!

Jay: Uh, I think we only made it mad.

Anna: ( Anna makes chains around the Devourer neck bring it down,Cole uses his scythe to cause rocks to rise up hitting the Devourer chin and breaking the chains.) 

Jay: What are we going todo our powers hardly make effect 

Anna: Guys . keep it busy i'll be right back.

Zane: But where are you going.

Anna: To find and old friend ( She takes off.)

Kai: What does she mean by that?.

Cole: ( Sees the Devourer coming in for a attack.) Watch out!!.

____________________________________

(Garmadon enters Mystake's Tea Shop.)

Garmadon: Traveler's Tea.

Mystake: Only a fool requests Traveler's Tea. (She turns around and sees who she's talking to.) But you are not a fool. Uh, let me go get some in the back.

Anna: Gramadon!

Gramadon: What? 

Anna: We need you! Pythor's brought back the Great Devourer. its killed Wu and is gonna kill everyone else in ninjago.

Gramadon: My brother is dead?

Anna: Yes. im sorry, but you'll have to come with me . what's the point of turning ninjago int your own image when there is no ninjago.

Gramadon: Im powerless without the golden weapons and the medallion of magic.

Anna: (Take off her medallion and gives it to gramadon.)

Gramadon: Lets go!

Mystake's: (Comes out with Traveler's Tea but gramadon has left.) Fool.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jay: Samurai to the rescue. Again.