The club

"Its Friday finally I'm so exhausted " I say while I slumped on the couch, "yes bitch lets go clubbing we deserve it". I gave her the death stare literally how I felt from all the work I did today "come on grandma get your weak knees up lets go, all the drinks are on me!" that's all I needed to hear, I bolted  to my room to get ready . We both got ready and headed to coco's (short for Connie .she's my bestfriend)car  and we blasted drakes music so loud our ears wanted to explode just how we like it.

  The club was super full we showed the bouncer our id's at the entrance and squeezed our way into the club, we went straight to the bar to get drinks so we could  get in to it  after we went on the dance floor and started dancing the dj played gas pedal ,I started twerking and I felt someone dancing behind me while holding my waist ,"this club is lit coco" i said while turning around to look at her just to find see some random middle aged man behind me ."why'd you stop sweetheart?" 

   I looked at him in disgust "Why aren't you home with your kids?" I snapped back  he looked at me in disbelief just then we heard the loudest corniest laugh ever coming from this super good looking guy "you're so funny " I smiled knowing he wasn't lying ."Wanna grab a drink?!!" he shouted "sure!!"  

    He held my hand  and navigated through the crowd he lead me to a private booth in the corner of the club it was the VIP section , he introduced me to the people sitting there, there were two guys  (Neymar and hakimi) and one girl (Hiba) "ohh my bad I'm Kylian ,what's your name?". The guy that brought me here asked ", I'm y/n nice to meet you all.' Everyone was so friendly  especially Neymar and he was looking  at me funny "You're really pretty " he said trying to be charming . I mean i would be flattered but he looks like the type of guy to sleep with anyone and everyone ,I gave him an awkward smile "haha thanks" i replied trying not to cringe

"  Yo Ney you're going to make her leave ,she's not interested in you plus shes here with me so back up" kylian said in an agitated  tone. "wanna get out of here ?" kylian asked with a smirk forming  on his face , "Sure why not ." i said acting clueless but i  knew where this was going and i could not wait .He held my hand and lead me to a  secluded room in one of the corners of the club which was secured by bouncers who stood outside the door. We sat  and kylian tried to make small talk but i wasn't having it i needed to relieve all the stress i had from work  so i shut him up with a kiss.

  He went along with it and put me on his lap he went down to my neck and started leaving hickeys on my collarbone "Mhhh just like that." i moaned. His hands went all the way to my thighs pushing my skirt up he then squeezed my thighs for sometime before  using his  fingers to stroke my pussy "You like that don't you ?" he asked even though he knew the answer , i tried to contain my moans just then my phone started buzzing i thought it was  coco but when i looked at the caller id i saw it was my boyfriend Jonathan!!!!! . I immediately pushed Kylian off  of me adjusted my skirt and walked out of the room .

A/N : lmao not me making it abt kylian oml my husband lol