Dinner

Coco and I walked into a cafe to enjoy a peaceful breakfast ,we sat there for about thirty minutes when we were done we decided to head to work. At the exit i bumped into someone "watch where you are going."i said bluntly walking past them. "y/n?" someone whispered behind me ,I turned around to see Trent blatantly staring at me ."hey Tre ....." he interrupted me by wrapping me in a tight embrace .When we eventually let go of each other i noticed the dejected look on his face." 

  I went back into the cafe with him to have a little  chitchat "Are you okay?" i questioned as soon as we sat down. "I've been better ." he stated coldly .Trent and i had been friends  for about four years ,we met through mutual friends , I knew he had a little crush on me back then but when I started dating Jonathan he eventually moved on and started dating some model i didnt get to meet because Trent and i lost contact. But recently i saw the articles of their break up  after she apparently cheated multiple times ,i wanted to reach out but i didnt know how to. After a while he opened up to me and we babbled for what felt like years.it was nice spending time with him i thought to myself ."So how is Jonathan?" he questioned .

I went mute  for a minute ,all the memories of that traumatic day came  back to me .He changed the topic when he noticed that my eyes were closed and my jaw was clenched  .we left the cafe with smiles on our faces and  each others phone number.

~Trent's pov~

It was probably selfish of me to feel god when i found out  y/n was single again,  I know she was hurting inside and so was i ,maybe we could  heal together. After Marie cheated on me multiple times i found myself forgiving her every time ,after y/n got with that bastard i was all alone and Marie was the only one there to comfort me at first i was still fixated on Y/n but eventually i grew fond of her, but when she cheated on me with one of my closest friends i couldn't bare it anymore , i kicked her out and  i have been ignoring her .

*TRENT*

Are you free tonight?

                                                                                                              Yea whats up?

Wanna get something to eat?                                                          

                                                                                                              I would love to pick me up at 8?

Alright send me the address .

~Y/n's pov~

I  found myself smiling at his  texts .

OUTFIT

I was counting  each second until i got to see him again

I was counting  each second until i got to see him again .I bolted to the door as soon as i heard the door bell ring ,I quickly  fixed my dress and opened the door . "beautiful as always"  he said  with a mischievous  look on his face  ,  he held my hand and led me to his car and opened the door for me, chivalry still exists i  blushed. 

I had one of the greatest nights ever i laughed the whole time when he kept bringing out the dad jokes . The drive back home was filled with banter .He walked me back to my door and we stared at each other for a moment before our bodies pressed together heatedly  against the wall , breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. He picked me up wrapping my legs around him .He pulled back from the kiss asking for directions to the bedroom .i couldn't help but let out a small chuckle .

He placed me on the bed delicately and  left soft kisses all over my chest. He squeezed  my thigh and his hand slowly pushed my dress up."FUCK!" i  screamed internally .I  immediately pushed him back when I realized ......................

A/N;YES I CHANGED IT TO TRENT IDK IT FELT RIGHT LOL