Fuck facing

You tried to find a quiet spot to answer the call  but to no avail you walked out of  the club  and picked up "Where the fuck are you y/n ? And why did you take so long to pick up?" Jonathan shouted through the phone ,"Can you come down i went out with Connie i will be back soon" i replied ,"Don't give me that bullshit get home now!" he screamed . I ended the call and walked back into the club to find Connie , I finally found her at the Dj's booth making out with some rando ."Coco i gotta leave you coming?" i questioned , "Nah ill find my way back " she said hurriedly before she went back to making out with the random man. "she's so crazy." i thought to myself while i walked away ."Y/n ,Y/n, Y/n ." someone shouted faintly.

 I turned around to see Kylian trying to catch up to me , it then hit me that i just left him in that room  looking stupid. "Are you ok? you left without saying goodbye. He asked with concern in his voice. "uhh yea sorry i umm  that was my brother and he is in the urmm army and i hadn't talked to him in a while i'm sorry i have to leave ". i lied shamelessly ."Ohh uhh could i at least get your number?" he questioned. "yea sure " he handed me his phone and i returned it after i typed something in it ." i hope we can get together again soon. " his voice faded away as i walked away. My smile immediately faded when i saw Jonathans black G  wagon pull up outside the clubs entrance ."Get in " he said coldly  i quickly obeyed and got into the car . The drive home was quiet but i was determined to break the silence " How the fuck did you find me? did you put a tracker on my phone?" i interrogated. He completely ignored my questions .

                                                                            ~THE HOUSE~

I stormed into our shared bedroom and slammed the door i was fuming how could he do that to me i'm not his property that he could do whatever he pleased with .He got into the room behind me and sat on the bed and finally decided to speak up "Yes you wanted an answer there it is ,  i  did put a tracker on your phone , how am i supposed to let my girlfriend go around doing who knows what with  random men" he hollered . I  was speechless  he had the audacity to accuse me  of cheating after he publicly cheated on me with  a girl that he introduced as his cousin , i mean i almost hooked up with Kylian  but that was the first time i ever did anything with anyone other than him and all we did was kiss if you ask me i just reciprocated what he did to me . i stared at him in antipathy before i walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water .I wish i left  that asshole  i really wish i could  but fuck i love him i even felt guilty about almost hooking up with kylian even though Jonathan deserved to go through what i did when i found he cheated on me . I massaged my temples trying to clear my head .Two hands snaked around my waist  i wanted to push him away badly but i melted into his touch i turned around and we made intense eye contact before he aggressively smashed his lips into mine he lifted me onto the kitchen counter we made out for a while before making our way to our room  Jonathan threw me on the bed  he made his way to me and viciously ripped the dress off my body leaving me in my black lace lingerie  he went straight to my boobs leaving contusions on my supple skin i could feel my nipples harden 

 "nghhhh yes daddy don't stop " i whimpered . He  unclasped my bra with one hand and went back to my lips he kneaded  my boobs making me moan in his mouth he made his way down to my abdomen leaving kisses all over my body he then kissed my clothed cunt and looked at me with lustful eyes just before he took out his super erect cock and  pushed my panties to the side ,He shoved his whole length into me without giving me time to adjust . "I'm going to fuck that attitude out of you baby" he groaned while thrusting inside me .I covered my mouth to conceal my moans , Jonathan pinned my hands and behind my head "let all the neighbors hear how good i fuck you ." he said breathlessly .It wasn't long before i felt a knot in my stomach and my walls tighten around his dick "fuck i'm going to cum!" i screamed with tears in my eyes it hurt but it felt so good at the same time .I couldn't hold it anymore i released my juices all over our sheets soon after i felt him twitch inside me he quickly pulled out and came all over my stomach. He collapsed right next to me.

    "I love you Kylian" i muttered  i regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth i turned around to see  if Jonathan heard me but he was dead asleep .Fuck this whole time i was fucking Jonathan but i was fantasizing about Kylian...

A/N: damn this was super long oml !!! writing smut is  crazy lol not me turning this into a mbappe fanfic lol