The game (2)

a/n: bruh i already wrote this and it got deleted omllllll 

When i look back up i see kylian staring at me intensely ,we made eye contact but i broke it and noticed his jaw was clenched "omg he knows what just happened ." i thought to myself . i wish the ground could open up and swallow me whole , i was so embarrassed .

Jonathan's phone rang  and he frantically  left the room to answer it .NOOOO why did he leave me alone with kylian .We just there in silence  until he decided to break the silence "I have never been a side piece and i won't start today, you could do so much better than that classless suck up, personally  i could do a better job i could take you to heaven and back." he stated.  'Heaven and back? why don't you demonstrate" .I teased.

A  mischievous and sly smile formed on his face, he dropped his chopstick under the table and went down to get it , my eyebrows furrowed in confusions . My eyes widened as i felt his cold hands part my legs  he slowly kissed my thighs making his way closer and closer  to my pussy .He kissed my cunt a couple of times before using his tongue to caress my clit "fuck " i groaned. "Already this wet for me?" he questioned . He swiftly  thrusted his tongue into my pussy  without a warning . He thrusted it in and out diligently , he put it so deep i couldn't speak a sentence , hitting my g spot every single time. I felt my soul temporarily leave my body  and i came right there and then  he swallowed all of it and licked me clean. kylian got up from under the table as he heard Jonathans footsteps approaching "I'm so clumsy dropped my damn chopstick. "he waved his chopstick in the air . I couldn't  help but  stare at him , I noticed something on the side of his mouth it was my juices omllll i was screaming internally  and gestured him to wipe it off .

He just smirked at me before licking his lips "You were so right Jonathan the food here is to die for" .

A/N this is those Japanese restaurants where people have their own rooms/booths so they were alone . This one was short asf tried my best to redo this chapter its not as good as the first one  but enjoy :)