Chapter Two

SPIDER SOCIETY

"What is this place?" I asked as I eyed every single thing around me. There was so many different people, yet they all had almost the exact same thing on, a spider suit. I'm pretty sure they call it that anyways, considering they call themselves spider-people.

"Welcome to the Spider Society!" Gwen said with a smirk.

"Am I even supposed to be here?" I asked her.

"Technically...no. Buuuttt, no one has to find you." Gwen smirked again and started leading me away. I chuckled softly and followed after her. There were tons of people just walking and hanging out all in their own world. It seemed like Witchlandia just with...non magical people.

"So... Who runs this whole place?" I asked to make conversation, and figure out who would be stupid enough to run a group with spider-people.

"His name is Miguel O'Hara," Gwen says.

"Miguel O'Hara...?" I repeated with confusion rolling out my mouth.

"Mhm, he's a real pain in the ass!" Gwen groaned. "All he does is boss us around and give us stupid chores to do!" Gwen kept complaining as we walked around.

"Wow, sounds like fun," I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes.

"Really is," Gwen scoffed.

"I'm sure it is," a deep voice spoke. By the look on Gwen's face, I was hundred percent sure when I turned around it would be Miguel O'Hara. Turns out, I was right.

When I turned around there was a male much taller than me, and with so much muscle. He was wearing a red and black suit with a spider on it. I looked up at him then slowly trailed my eyes down to examine him more. He had his hands on his waist and had a dominant stance.

"Stop staring," he commanded.

My eyes trailed back up to his face. "I'm guessing you're Miguel O'Hara?" I asked him, my head tilting sideways.

"Yes," he spoke coldly.

"Wow, hold your excitement," I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes then held out a hand to him. "Lee Moon," I said with confidence. "I'm the queen of Witchlandia."

Miguel eyed me up and down then looked a Gwen. "You brought a...queen here?" Miguel scoffed at her.

"She's not just a queen! She's a Spider-Witch!" Gwen said then gave a light smirk to him.

"Spider-Witch?" Miguel raised an eyebrow. "What is that?"

"A witch with spider powers, duh!" I scoffed.

"Were you bitten by-"

I cut him off. "No, no I wasn't. My mother experimented on me and turned me into a Spider-Witch."

"Sounds...harsh," Miguel said, clearly bored. "This doesn't mean you're off the hook though, witch. You're coming to my office. Now." His command was stern and dominating, it practically sent shivers down my spine.

"Why should I?" I crossed my arms and kept my attitude up.

"Now!" He snapped at me.

Gwen looked over at me. "Lee, just listen," she said softly.

"Fine," I sighed out.

"Follow me," Miguel commanded. I huffed then followed after him as he walked away. I didn't make any conversation, mostly because I didn't wanna risk anything. I kept my mouth shut and just followed him to his office.

______________

To Be Continued