Chapter Four

WHO ARE YOU?

"I apologize for coming off so...rude," Miguel said after Mayday and Peter had left the room.

"It's okay..." I said softly. "I did give an attitude."

Miguel only nodded then walked over to his screens. "You said you're a Spider-Witch," he said, looking over at me. "Tell me about it."

"Well...there's a lot to say..." I chuckle softly then smile. "My mother, since I was the first born, had done a spell on me as soon as I was born... She made me just like a her, a powerful Spider-Witch." I took a deep breath then started talking again, "I was raised to take over Witchlandia as the queen. I just..." I started shaking slightly. "I just didn't know it would be when I was twelve..."

Miguel sighed then spoke softly, "she died?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah... They both did..." I kept a a cold look on my face as to not cry. "I was left to rule, and with my seven year old sister."

"I'm sorry..." Miguel said.

"Sorry doesn't bring people back," I said coldly.

Miguel nodded and said, "I know. Trust me, I really know." He took in a deep breath then let it out and walked to his screens. He looked at the screens then over at me. "Come here," he commanded, but in a soft and gentle way.

I slowly walked over to him and looked at his screens. "What am I supposed to do?"

"What do you know about the universe?" He asked me, ignoring my question and asking one of his instead.

"Not much. I mean, I know certain stuff they teach witches about it," I explained to him.

"Like what?" He asked, clearly wanting to know.

"Well, we learn about the signs of the universe and how it effects our powers." I shrugged then added, "it's not much. I doubt it's what you need."

"You don't know what I need," he said sternly.  He shook his head then started to type away and pulled up a place on his screens. But it wasn't any place. It was Witchlandia. I gasped softly when I saw it. "This is Witchlandia, correct?"

I nodded. "Yeah... It is..." I looked at the screen in shock then at him. "How did you...?"

"I know a lot," he said confidently with a smirk. "I'm in charge of the place, I know pretty much everything about the universe and canon events," he explained to me.

"That's...cool..." I smiled softly and look into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. I gulped them shake my head and look away rather fast. Miguel gave me a confused look but brushed it off. I cleared my throat then said, "how do you know so much?"

"Long story..." Miguel mumbled. He shakes his head then sighs. "Lyla!" He called out, making a girl appear on his shoulder.

"Hello!" The girl smiled and waved at me.

"Woah... What are you?" I asked her while tilting my head.

"I'm Lyla! Miguel's personal hologram assistant!" Lyla spoke with a confident smile.

"Woah! You're cool!" I spoke with a smile.

"Of course I am!" Lyla giggled and crossed her arms confidently. "I'm programmed to be the best!"