Prologue;

Optimus and Octavia Prime were fraternal twins and they were also polar opposites. Optimus was the rational and logical one, while Octavia was the creative and impulsive one. They complemented each other in a way that allowed them to tackle any obstacle that came their way. Optimus is just a kid and he witnesses and experiences the abuse of his father Sentinel Prime. Quintessa his mother couldn't take it and she left and now Megatron spiraled out of control he goes drinking and gets involved with the Decepticon gang. Optimus thinks it's Megatron's way of coping. Optimus was home from the Autobot academy, Optimus was an excellent student and he was a very good athlete too, he was good at Cybertron volleyball. Optimus saw his father drinking again and he greeted his father.

"That you, mech?!" Sentinel slurred. "Yes, Father." Optimus said. "Where is Megatron?" Sentinel asked. "I do not know, Father I have not seen him all day." Optimus said. Sentinel shook his head and muttered, "I expected more from you, and from your brother. You both have a duty to this family, and you're failing it. You should both be helping me instead of running around like little brats." He then stumbled off to his bedroom, leaving Optimus standing there, feeling hurt and embarrassed. Octavia had always been the more nurturing sibling of the two, constantly looking out for her twin brother Optimus. Unfortunately, she was the victim of sexual assault and abuse by their father, Sentinel. This caused her to become even more protective of Optimus, and drove her to seek justice and safety for him.

Megatron stumbled in. "Heyyy!" Megatron slurred. "Megatron! Thank Primus you're okay!" Optimus said as he hugged his older brother. Octavia helped put Megatron to bed. Optimus and Octavia took care of their older brother.

"Thanks, little brother." Megatron slurred. "You're my big brother, now rest, and drink something to rehydrate you after downing a bunch of highgrade," Optimus said.

Optimus went to do some studying and he went to bed afterward. Optimus saw the photo of his mother. He missed her dearly. Optimus couldn't help but tear up as he looked at the photo. He wished his mother was still here to guide him during these difficult times. He sighed and put the photo back in its place, then to sleep. He had a lot to worry about and he needed his rest. Octavia checked on Optimus and she saw Sentinel, and she glared at him and slept in her and Optimus's bedroom.

Optimus was in his combat class Optimus was training with his combat teacher; Ironhide and he was impressed with Optimus, Optimus was only a first year in the Autobot Academy. Ironhide saw something that was hurting Optimus it was deeper then the surface. After class, Ironhide walked up to him. Octavia noticed Optimus becoming more quiet and less social than he used to be.

"Are you alright, kid?" He asked. "I'm fine, just a lot on my mind." Optimus said as he walked away.

Ironhide understood what Optimus was going through so he said, "Optimus, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." Optimus looked back at Ironhide and said "Thank you" before walking away.

Ironhide knew that Optimus was going through something and wanted to make sure that he was there for him. Ironhide was a great friend and mentor to Optimus, always looking out for him. Ironhide was at his desk and his husband; Ratchet walked up to Ironhide.

"What's wrong, hun?" Ratchet said. "It's Optimus and Octavia, I'm worried about the kids, and I think he's being abused." Ironhide said.

Ratchet put his hand on Ironhide's shoulder.

"We'll do whatever we can to help them. I'm sure they're strong enough to make it through this. We'll get through this together."

Optimus was at Elita's place and they were making out.

"I love you Optimus." Elita said. "I love you too, Elita." Optimus said and he spread her legs. The two have done oral sex before and Optimus slipped his glossa into Elita. "Mnnh, Optimus!" Elita moaned.