Chapter four;

Optimus was in a meeting with Galloway and Charlotte Mearing. Optimus was explaining how the agents can infiltrate a drug lord and Lennox saw a large hickey on Optimus's neck and everyone didn't know who Optimus was dating. Galloway noticed the hickey.

"Optimus, what is on your neck." Galloway asked. "Galloway that information is not for you to know, and to remind you that is a personal question, let's continue with the meeting." Optimus said. "I'm more interested in who you have been seeing." Galloway said. "Galloway, enough, focus's on the mission and not my personal life." Optimus said calmly and professionally.

Galloway knew he had struck a nerve with Optimus, but he was not going to back down. He wanted to know what was going on, but he decided to respect Optimus' request and focus on the mission.

"I'll snipe anyone who tries to get to you guys, and I'll be hidden and these guys won't see us coming." Angela said.

Optimus smiled at Angela. "Good, plan, Angela, and you are the best sniper." Optimus said.

Galloway saw a hickey on Angela's neck and he put two and two together and realized that Optimus was romantically involved with a soldier and that it was Angela. Galloway had questions and he knew that he could use their relationship to get rid of Angela. Once it was just the three of them. Angela and Optimus left and Galloway followed.

"Is it true that you two are dating?" Galloway asked. "Excuse me?" Angela asked. "I saw those hickies on your necks, and I knew something was up, who else knows about your relationship?!" Galloway growled in Angela's face. "Everyone except you, because we knew that you would pry into their private lives." Ironhide said.

Angela was taken aback by Galloway's accusations, but Ironhide was unfazed. Optimus calmly replied, "Yes, it's true. We have been together for a year now. We wanted to keep it private, but it looks like our secret is out."

Galloway wasn't happy about Angela and Optimus dating.

"Angela cannot be on base anymore, she is just a solider and a liability to Optimus!" Galloway said. "My girlfriend is not going anywhere," Optimus said coldly.

Charlotte stepped up.

"What is going on here?" She asked. "Angela has been involved with Optimus for a year," Galloway said. "Oh, yeah I know and I approved of their relationship because it didn't get in the way of their jobs." Charlotte said. "And Galloway, I'm the best damn solider on this base and on this team, and I have saved Optimus's ass so many times, even on the very first day I met him I killed a con with a rusty old pipe to save Optimus, and Optimus saw that I had potential and a place at NEST." Angela said.

Galloway scoffed.

"You still don't belong here." Galloway said.

Angela walked off and Optimus turned to Galloway.

"What is your problem, why do you hate Angela?" Optimus asked coldly.

Galloway turned to look at Optimus, his gaze hard.

"I don't hate Angela. I'm just looking out for you, for all of us. It's not a good idea to get involved with someone on the team. It could lead to a distraction and put us in danger."

Angela stood outside and smoked a cigarette.

"Thought I would find you here, on the roof." Optimus said. "Galloway's right." Angela said. "Baby, he's not right, he's wrong, and he doesn't see you the we see you." Optimus said. "Yeah, Galloway's an ass," Angela said.

Optimus chuckled.

"My fiery girl." Optimus said as he kissed Angela he loved the taste of cigarettes and sugar.