Chapter Two;

Angela now;

She opened the door to her quarters and walked out into the hallway of the base

She opened the door to her quarters and walked out into the hallway of the base. She was familiar with every inch of the base, having lived there for as long as she could remember. She had been a stray from the streets before she encountered the Decepticons and was found by Ratchet. Now, at twenty years old, she was getting dressed for the day, wearing a NEST hoodie and some cargo pants. She grabbed her coffee and left her quarters, ready to start the day. Angela walked past Ironhide and he honked at her and she didn't flinch.

"Morning, 'Hide," Angela said patting his hood as she walked by him and Ratchet lit his lights. "She is used to that by now, my dear, Ironhide," Ratchet said to his spark-mate Ironhide. "She was terrified of all of us well she wasn't scared of Optimus, she was probably checking him out when she first met us," Ironhide said.
Ratchet chuckled and said, "Yes, I remember the first time she saw Optimus. She was standing there, eyes wide and jaw dropped. She was certainly awestruck by him." Ironhide nodded in agreement. "But now she's fearless. She's not scared of us anymore, and I think she's gotten used to our quirks."

Ratchet smiled.

"Yeah, she has grown up to be a very beautiful and strong woman, I'm very proud of her," Ratchet said as he turned to his spark-mate; Ironhide. "Yeah, we have yet to figure out who she is and where her family is," Ironhide said.

Ratchet nodded and looked back at Ironhide.

"Well, if she's anything like us, she's going to be able to handle whatever comes her way." He said with a small smile of pride.

Later;
Angela saw Optimus working out and Optimus stopped for a moment and took his shirt off Angela saw how shredded Optimus was. Optimus wiped his forehead and his hair was now to his mid back he had it in a braid and he looked hot with long hair.

"Angela, are you alright?" Optimus said. "Yeah, just fine," Angela said blushing. "You like what you see?" Optimus asked. "You look hot," Angela said.

Optimus chuckled.

"For Primus' sake! Just fragging kiss already!" Bumblebee said.

Shane and Tessa laughed at Bumblebee's reaction. Optimus and Angela blushed and they looked away embarrassed by Bumblebee's outburst. Cade elbowed Bumblebee.

Cade said, "Come on Bee, give them some space." He then turned to Optimus and Angela and said, "Don't mind him, just do whatever feels right."

Angela and Optimus were close and Angela's chest pressed against Optimus's chest and she blushed.

"We do not have to kiss if you don't want to." Optimus said.

Angela kissed Optimus and Optimus held her waist and Optimus pinned her against the wall and Angela giggled.
Angela and Optimus pulled away and she smiled shyly.