Chapter Six;

Alexander or Alex Orion Prime is the son Of Optimus Prime and Angela Prime, and he was fifteen years old. He's now seventeen years old. Alex was at his locker when the group of boys shoved him. Alex was bullied for not being more intelligent than them and he was also picked on for being a techno-organic and Alex hated the bullying. Alex tried to ignore the bullying and focus on his studies, but it was difficult. He felt alone and isolated, and he wished he had someone to talk to. He was scared to tell anyone about the bullying because he didn't want to be judged for being different. He eventually confided in his science teacher, who was understanding and sympathetic. The teacher promised to look out for Alex and encouraged him to stand up for himself. Alex was sparing with Ironhide his godfather and Ironhide and Alex were talking.

"Those bastards are givin' ya trouble?" Ironhide asked. "Yeah, they call me a freak and they make fun of my mother for marrying Dad," Alex said.

Ironhide shook his head and said, "That ain't right, Alex. Nobody should be treatin' ya like that."

He reached out and patted Alex's shoulder.

"Ya ain't a freak, ya know. Ya just different, and that's okay." Ironhide said.
Alex smiled at Ironhide and he went to find his dad.

"Is he doing okay?" Ratchet asked as he kissed Ironhide. "Yeah, he's a good kid," Ironhide said kissing his husband of sixteen years. Ratchet smiled. "We did an amazing job raising our kids, and helping Optimus and Angela, and now their son," Ratchet said as he kissed Ironhide back. Ironhide nodded in agreement. "Yes, we did. It's been a long journey, but it's been worth it. I'm so proud of all of us for the work we've done, and for the love that we've shared." Ratchet smiled and nodded, taking Ironhide's hand in his own. "Me too. Here's to the next chapter."

Alex snuck up on Optimus.

"Hey, Dad," Alex said as he jumped on his dad. "Hello, son." "I thought I could scare you," Alex said. "Son, I'm a Prime and I have to be aware," Optimus said. "One day I'll get you," Alex said. "I'm sure you will, son," Optimus said.

Optimus was tracking Lockdown and Alex was happy that he went on a scouting mission with his father.

"Come on, Dad. Let's go!" Alex said eagerly.

Alex and Optimus were walking when Lockdown attacked Optimus and Seth saw Alex.

"Alex? You're Optimus's son?" Seth asked. "Yeah," Alex said. Seth kissed Alex. Lockdown saw Alex and Seth and he held the boy's chin. "Heh, you look more like your mother but you look like your father, I bet Primes are good breeders, especially you, Alex Prime" Lockdown said holding Alex's chin.

Optimus was enraged at Lockdown's words and he charged towards him, striking him with a powerful punch. Lockdown stumbled backward, releasing Alex's chin.

"Stay away from him!" Optimus growled, his fists clenched. Lockdown smirked and said, "Oh, I'm sure you'd like me to stay away from him. But I think he looks just like you, Prime. Ya know, I got a boy his age, good lookin' too." Lockdown said. "Whatever you are implying keep your son from mine."

Optimus growled.

"Yo, Dad, can we go, Anttiger wants to talk to ya." The boy said. "Seth, I told you to stay with Savoy." Lockdown said. "Tch, he's boring, and I had to see what was taking your time, but I now see why," Seth said looking at Alex.

Optimus stepped in between them and looked down at Seth.

"You don't know anything about me or my son. So, I suggest you go back to whatever you were doing before," he said sternly.

Lockdown grabbed Seth by the shoulder and turned him towards Savoy.

"Go on now," he said.

Seth rolled his eyes and walked away grumbling.