Chapter three;

Angela was at her friend's place and she was smoking a cigarette.

"So what did he do this time? "Nothing." Angela said. "Let me guess he dumped ya." He said. "Told ya he wasn't good enough for ya." He said. "Shove off, bitch." Angela said.

Her phone kept ringing and she ignored Optimus's calls. She finally answered after the tenth ring.

"What?" Angela said. "Angela, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled, I was just scared and I know that you were too, and you were used to abandonment and abuse, and I want to apologize for how I treated you, I love you so very much and I can't imagine a world without you in it." Optimus said. "I'm sorry too, I'll be on my way to make up and figure out who called you." Angela said.

Angela hung up and she was about to leave her friend's place.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "To make up with Optimus and figure out who threatened him." Angela said. "I don't think so, baby." He said. "What do you mean?" Angela asked.

She was knocked out and she never made it to the base and Optimus felt like something happened and he drove to Angela's friend's house. Optimus saw her phone, and he picked it up. And he heard a noise from the basement.

Optimus saw Angela and he helped her.

"Baby?!" Optimus asked as he placed his head on her chest and he sighed in relief that she had a heartbeat.

Angela's friend stepped out of the darkness. "It took you long enough to get here." He said.

Optimus held his gun at Grant Angela's ex-friend.

"What did you want with me?" Optimus demanded.

Grant was unphased by the gun.

"I wanted her to suffer," Grant said with a smirk. "You should have been here sooner, and you would have saved her from my plan. But now it's too late." He chuckled a sinister laugh that sent a chill down Optimus' spine.

Grant slowly stepped back into the shadows, disappearing from sight. Optimus held Angela in his arms, never wanting to let her go. Suddenly Optimus felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked down and saw a tazer gun in Elita's hand. He felt the electricity coursing through his body and he gritted his teeth in pain. Through blurry eyes he saw his evil ex-girlfriend, Elita, sneering at him.

"Shouldn't have left me, Optimus," she said menacingly.

Optimus was awake but still dazed from the tazer.

Suddenly he felt another sharp pain in his thigh.

"GAHNNH!" he yelled in pain and anger. "You bitch! You will not touch Angela!" he growled. "Oh we will," Elita said with a smirk.

"GAHNNH!" Optimus yelled in pain but mostly anger. "You bitch! You will not touch, Angela!" Optimus growled. "Oh we will." Elita said.

Angela was awake now and she struggled against the binds.

"You'll watch as we use her." Grant said. "No!" Optimus yelled.

Angela was scared as Grant grabbed her hair and he knew if he raped Angela in front of Optimus he'd dump Angela and Grant would get her.

Grant forced Angela to kiss him, and Angela tried fighting.

"Stop fighting me, slut!" Grant said.

Angela kept struggling and Grant gripped her throat. Eventually, Optimus broke free and he began to beat Grant to a bloody pulp.

"DON'T...FUCKING...TOUCH...HER...FUCKER!" Optimus growled.

Angela felt an immense relief as Optimus beat Grant and a wave of gratitude towards Optimus. She was surprised by the ferocity of his defense and she realized that he truly cared for her. She was so glad that Optimus was there to protect her and she was filled with a newfound appreciation and respect for him.