Chapter One;

Angela was abused by her father then she was sent to a religious orphanage and it wasn't any better. The nuns called Angela a demon child because Angela smoked cigarettes as a coping mechanism as they didn't provide mental health support because they didn't believe in helping people mentally. They thought that beating Angela would help her, but it didn't it got worse. Angela was put in solitary confinement for days as punishment for her behavior. During this time, she was not allowed to talk to anyone and was only given bread and water. The isolation and punishment only made her mental state worse and she became increasingly withdrawn. Despite this, the nuns continued to punish her and refused to provide her with any mental health support. Angela got fed up with the abuse and ran away one of the younger children followed and Angela packed the girl's bag too and she took to a safer place. The woman's shelter was inviting and they welcomed Angela and the little girl. At the shelter, Angela found a safe and supportive environment for the first time in her life. She was able to get the help she needed to begin to heal and rebuild her life. With the help of the staff and volunteers, she was able to access education and job training opportunities, as well as the emotional and psychological support she needed to move forward.

Three years later;
Angela was a strong girl and she was also very beautiful. Angela was 5'3", petite, and had thick wavy black hair and and she has blue eyes, and Ivory flawless skin. Angela was the bad girl type and she didn't take shit from nobody. She always stood up for what she believed in and she was unapologetically herself. Her confidence was mesmerizing and she knew what she wanted and she was determined to get it. Angela was a normal teenager and she was always walking around the streets as she had no home the orphanage was horrible and it was run by religious people. Angela ran away and stayed in a women's shelter and she loved it there and the food there was better too. She was smoking a cigarette in an alley and she saw the same guy and she handed him a cigarette and her lighter.

"Thanks. What are ya doin' out here by yourself?" He said. "Needed fresh air shelters can be a bit crowded and I needed to get out for a bit," Angela said. "Those cons are out there by the way." He said. "Ah, I ain't worried about that, what would they want with a homeless teenager who smokes cigarettes just to feel something after being abused by her father and then placed in a religious orphanage at six years old and still getting abused by people who are supposed to help the orphaned children?" Angela said. The guy just looked at her. "I'm sorry...I had no idea." He said. "It's fine, I ran away two years ago and now I'm aged out of that place, now I live in a women's shelter," Angela said. The guy sighed. "Just take care of yourself, okay? Name's Barricade, and thanks for the cigarette, I needed it." He said. "No problem," Angela said.

Angela began walking when a Decepticon attacked the city and Angela saw a red and blue bot fighting one that looked like a Dorito chip. Starscream grabbed Angela and she grabbed a large metal pole and stabbed it in his eye and then she stabbed it into his chest.

"Fuck you, punk!" Angela said.

The red and Blue bot stared at her. Angela held her arm.

"Fucking whore cut me!" Angela said kicking the dead con's body. "Human, you are injured, please come with me." He said. "How can I trust you?" Angela said.

The Autobot bent down to her level.

"I'm Optimus Prime," Optimus said.

Angela fainted and he caught her before she could fall, and he transformed into his truck and drove to base. Angela woke up and grabbed an object and she was in shock and confusion.

"Put the gun down!" Lennox yelled. "Kid put it down, you're safe," Ironhide said. "Not until I get an answer as to why I'm here!" Angela said. "Feisty she can be a good resource for our team," Sideswipe said. "Shut it, punk, now tell me where I am before I blow up kneecaps!" Angela yelled. "You encountered a Decepticon, and you have to remain here until we can get you a designated guardian." Charlotte Mearing said. "Who are you?" Angela asked. "Director Charlotte Mearing head of National Intelligence." She said.