Part 7

"You're the one who crawled into my bed."

"And you're the one who almost kissed me just now."

A cocky smile covered Billy's face. "Wishful thinking on your part, sweetheart?" Like the arrogant jackass that he was, he moved away from the bed and strolled over to the bar. Pouring himself another drink, he leaned back against the furniture to face you. "Any other fantasies you have in mind?"

"This is so fucking pathetic. You don't even have the guts to own up to what you want. Instead you hide behind mixed signals so you don't have to risk anything. You're a fucking coward, Billy."

His eyes turned cold as ice. "Watch your fucking words."

"Or what?" You taunted. Sliding off the bed, you stormed towards him. "What are you gonna do?" You pushed him, and his drink splashed all over the place but you didn't care. "Punch me? Smack me around?" His eyes grew volatile as you backed him against the wall, aggressively invading his space. It was a stupid thing to do, he could easily beat you to death. Yet none of that mattered, because all you wanted was validation that all of his antics – the teasing, the touching, the constant fucking stares that played havoc with your thoughts – was real and not just something you imagined. "You're a fucking marine. You killed god knows how many people but you can't even admit-"

In a fraction of a second your front was crushed against the wall. Billy had your arm twisted behind you, his body tense and rigid as he held your other arm trapped above.

"Just had to provoke me, didn't you? Couldn't just fucking leave it alone."

His voice was ragged and harsh, growling in your ear. You struggled with him, tried to fight back, do whatever you could to get out of his grip but he had the upper hand – literally – and was too strong for you. If anything, you pushing back against him only made his hold on you even tighter. Weak and out of breath, you finally stopped struggling, feeling exhausted.

"You done yet, sweetheart? Or you want to play some more?"

That's all it took for you to gain your second wind, his smug voice so cocky and arrogant it made your blood boil. You stomped on his feet hard, which he wasn't expecting, and the suddenness gave you the advantage you needed. Or so you thought. Just as you began to ran he picked you up and threw you down on the bed, climbing atop you.

"Stop moving!" he barked, using the weight of his body to hold you down.

"Fuck you!"

"Is that what you want, sweetheart?" He licked your face with his tongue, biting your cheek. "You want to be fucked?"

"You wanna be killed?"

Harsh laughter escaped him. "You had your chance." His hand captured both of your wrists in an iron grip, holding them over your head. At the same time he used his knee to pry your legs open, leaving you vulnerable and pinned underneath him.

"Get off me-"

"Isn't this what you wanted, sugar? Someone who'll rip your clothes off and fuck you? That show you I'm not a coward?"

"Shows me you're a fucking rapist!" You spat out venomously.

Jaw clenched, eyes burning with vitriol, he stared down at you as you squirmed underneath him.

His grip on you was tight, his weight heavy, everything about him suffocating you. You wanted to claw his eyes out, to destroy him, but you couldn't do anything because he held you defenseless under him. Fear flooded over you, you turned your head slightly to see what you could use as a weapon-