Part 9

Morning of Curtis's wedding

It was the feeling of intense pleasure that pulled you out of deep slumber. Hot and trembling, your heart was ready to jump out of your chest because Billy's heavy body was all tangled up with yours. He was kissing your neck, his fingers pulsing inside you.

A guttural moan escaped you.

"Like that, sweetheart? You like being finger fucked?" He thrust another finger inside you, moving in an unpredictable rhythm that drove you wild while he continued to murmur dirty things. Your leg was wrapped around the back of his thigh, body clinging to him desperately as it thrummed under his touch.

You opened your eyes for a moment, and the volatile darkness on Billy's face made your heart want to explode. You assumed he'd enjoy being in control, dragging out his seduction of you, but that's not at all what he looked like. Instead his face was awash with emotion as he clung to you.

"You'll be begging for my cock soon." The arrogance of his words belied the gentleness on his face. "Beg me so hard for a good fucking..."

All coherent thoughts left your brain as his fingers twisted in you, hitting that oh-so-sensitive spot that left you panting and screaming. "Please, Billy-"

"Yeah, just like that." His teeth sunk into your bare shoulder, somehow biting you and licking you at the same time. "You'll scream for me, won't you, sugar?"

You didn't respond, your body jerking against him as you reached closer to your peak.

"No?"

Silky moans escaped your lips, your nails digging into his skin.

"Maybe you're right." His tongue flicked in your ear, making you buck against him. "Can't scream when your mouth is stuffed with my cock."

Your orgasm hit like a tidal wave, drowning you in waves of pleasure. And while you luxuriated in ecstasy, he continued whispering dirty things to you, heightening your emotions further.

Sweat glistened your skin. You were spent, flushed and boneless. Eyes heavy with sleep, you told yourself you'd rest them for just a minute... and then you felt Billy drop gentle kisses on your eyelids, embrace you with so much affection that you gave into sleep completely.

***

The next morning Billy had to leave to get ready for the wedding with Curtis and the other groomsmen. The wedding was in a couple of hours. There would be pictures to take and lots of ceremonial bullshit where he'd be busy with the wedding party and that meant you were on your own until the wedding. You didn't mind, it gave you time and space to think about everything that happened. Last night flashed through your mind. He opened up about his feelings, defying your expectations. Were they genuine? You didn't know. What if he only wanted you because he didn't see any other way out? Could you be with him under those circumstances?

It also made you realize something unexpected. You missed Billy.