Chapter 3 (M)

The night continued with Lisa cooking instant ramen feeding Jennie as well before they both fell asleep. The following day Lisa was still waiting for confirmation that her criminal records were erased from the system before leaving the place. Because of the whole crisis it was difficult to hack the government and police system and she was on edge. The biggest challenge though was dealing with Jennie.

"GOD YOU'RE BUSTING MAH BALLS TODAY SHUT UP" Jennie was whining no stop. Sleeping tight up on the bed still in her work clothes was so uncomfortable. So as a payback she found every way to annoy Lisa who was reaching her braking point. When Jennie at some point though it was a good idea the trip Lisa with her feet. Lisa fell forward and hit her head o the bedside table splitting her eyebrow open.

"That's it! You made your bet kitten!" Lisa roughly grabbed Jennie and placed her on her lap her ass up. She pushed her shorts and panties down and spanked Jennie's ass cheeks so harshly it left red marks. Once Lisa calmed down she couldn't deny that Jennie had a very sexy plum ass. Guilt settled inside her listening to Jennie's soft crying.

"Fuck..." Lisa whispered and bent down, licked Jennie's ass cheeks and blew air to relieve some of the stinging pain. Her hands caressed her back and thighs distracting her. She bent down again to peck Jennie's ass when her nose got a whiff of the arousal between her legs. Her hands rubbed in the inner part of Jennie's thigh close to her center and Lisa swore she heard her moan. When her fingers were wet with wetness she was close to losing it and with the way Jennie was moving and rubbing on her cock she was a moment away from fucking her brains away like a dog in heat. Her fingers dipped between Jennie's pussy lips rubbing them without putting pressure and her cock throbbed poking Jennie's stomach. When she spread her legs the sticky girl cum covered the smooth flesh. Jennie felt her body was betraying her cause instead of trying to fight Lisa she was slowly surrendering to her touch. It felt dangerously good almost as if this was their standard foreplay before sex. Another rough spank landed on her ass followed by Lisa's index tickling her clit.

"Lali... Please..." she said with all the courage she had but not quite sure if she was begging for Lisa to stop or make her cum.

"Tell me to stop Jennie." Lisa replied fisting her hair and kept playing with her pussy. "Tell me to fucking stop!"

"NONONO DON'T AAAAH" No matter how hard Jennie tried her orgasm hit her like a truck. She literally saw stars and backed her hips towards Lisa's touch frantically Alongside Jennie Lisa's self-control flew out the window. She spun her around on the bed so she was laying down with her hands still tied to the bed. Lisa moved in between her legs and kissed her with so much force. As they both savored each other's taste Lisa's hand crept under Jennie's top and squeezed her breasts. When Jennie moaned Lisa pushed her tongue inside. In a hurry she pulled down her pants and started jerking off while kissing Jennie. She spat on her hand rubbing the saliva on Jennie's pussy and pushed her cockhead in with great resistance.

"Oh my fucking God" She said grabbing Jennie's chin. "I'II stretch this pussy so good kitten and judging by how well you took the spanking you'll love every minute of it." she continued pushing further. Jennie's eyes rolled back as her walls were swallowing Lisa inch after inch.

"You like that you little slut huh." and Lisa laughed devilishly. "You'll be my cum slut tonight kitten."

"Aaah yes... Mmmmh m-mmore..." Jennie didn't recognize herself anymore. It was as if Lisa had casted some sort of a sex spell on her. The toughness turned her on so bad and every rational thought was erased with every thrust of Lisa's cock as her balls slapped her back entrance. She tugged the ties so hard her wrists would definitely bruise

It's been four years since Lisa had been with a woman, but she had to admit no one ever made her feel this good. Jennie was soft, warm, her skin smooth even her aroma was intoxicating and mainly the way she moaned and responded to every single touch. Jennie was perfect in more ways than Lisa could understand. The pounding didn't slow down one bit for the next fifteen minutes and Lisa didn't seem to be getting tired because every thrust met Jennie's hips with greater force.

"FUCK! I'm going to cum all over this pussy. You'll take it like a good fucking bitch!" And with a loud groan and a tight grasp on Jennie's throat Lisa coated her pussy lips and flat tummy with white warm semen. Lisa without saying a word got up and took a shower leaving Jennie laying tied up on the bed with cum running down her body and she felt dirty and used all of the sudden. Something inside her wished the sex session ended differently and couldn't hold back her tears. Just as she was about to give up Lisa appeared holding a wet towel.

"Don't cry I'd love to shower with you kitten and fuck you some more but I still don't trust you." Lisa said as she carefully wiped her cum out of Jennie's pussy and stomach. Her eyes noticed Jennie's swollen wrists and took the risk of untying them. Jennie was so spent she didn't have a drop of energy left to put up a fight and just surrendered in her arms. Lisa took a minute to truly appreciate Jennie's beauty and kissed her again. She placed Jennie between her legs with her back against her chest. Her left arm locked around Jennie's neck and her right one reached for her cunt. "This pussy is so submissive to me I won't let it go I promise." But Jennie drifted to dreamland seconds later. Lisa loosened her grip on Jennie's neck who instantly curled up on her chest like a kitty. At first Lisa didn't know what to do but her arms wrapped around Jennie's body. A warm body against her own, their breathing synchronized it brought peace to her troubled heart.

Jennie woke up hours later alone in an empty bed. To her surprise she was wearing her pajamas and was covered with her bed duvet. In her bedside cabinet there was a stack of cash and a note.

Kitten this is for helping out.

I'II be back

Xo