Finale

"Have you made up your mind Lisa? Time is running out."

"How can I be sure we'll be safe if I cooperate?"

"You know first hand even the police is in this mess. Do you honestly think they will care? Half of you guys will cooperate and the other half will end up in jail so make your bet. We'll go to court either way."

"Ok... I've made my decision."

The same evening Jisoo convinced Rosé to go out for a coffee with her.

"This is not a date by the way Rosie. I just wanted to see you even for half an hour."

"Well you did buy me my coffee and muffin." Rosé responded smiling kindly.

"Oh that's nothing I have fancier plans for us!"

"Jisoounie any place with good food is ok with me!" Rosie responded gently holding Jisoo's hand on the table who brought to her mouth momentarily to peck it.

"How's Jennie?"

"Stubborn like a mule."

"Is she coming to the court tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I think she can't handle seeing Lisa like this or her getting convicted."

"Please my Rosie get her to come. Trust me I know what I'm doing."

"I will try."

"I can't wait for all this to be over with, so Lisa and Jennie can get back together and I can't court you day and night."

"I should be appalled by your cockiness but I must admit. It's extremely sexy miss Kim." Rosie winked. "Now let's get going I have to try and talk to Jennie again."

"Ok Rosie I'll drive you."

At Jennie's and Lisa's apartment.

"Jen you need to come tomorrow please!"

"Why? To witness her choosing them over me? She promised she won't mess with those fuckers again. She broke her promise and my heart. Why would I want to be there for her?"

"What if it's the last time you see her before and if she gets convicted?"

"If? You don't know?"

"No Jisoo hasn't told me anything."

"I don't understand what kind of law games she's playing."

"She's a lawyer but I do believe she knows what she's doing. Please Jennie trust me."

"What time is the court?"

"At eleven"

"I'll call you in the morning."

The following morning Jennie woke up around six a.m. and in the still dark kitchen she made prepared some warm milk. Wearing one of Lisa's oversized hoodies that reached her lower thighs she stepped outside on the balcony. While gazing at the sky whose color was turning into a lighter shade of blue as the first rays of sun picked through the city she took a moment to appreciate the sound of birds chirp and leaves being whipped left and right from the light breeze.

"Oh Lisa..." she whispered as a lonely tear trailed down her cheek. Not letting her emotions get the best of her she lazily got dressed and called Rosie to pick her up. During the car ride her stomach was a mess and the milk from earlier refused to stay down. Her anxiety had hit dangerous levels and every minute felt like hours.

She had never been to court before and even though the architecture was unique it all felt very daunting. Inside the courtroom it was rather empty and Jisoo was already sited checking her notes. She turned around and signaled her that everything is fine before of course winking at Rosie in the seat beside her. When Lisa walked in though wearing the grey prison jumpsuit she almost fainted. They only managed a small glance before the police officer shoved Lisa down on the chair.