part-1

"Yah~kim sunoo wake up" someone was screaming on top of their lungs,but suddenly a pillow came flying to his face "shutup yang let me sleep" said sunoo while covering himself with the blanket again

"Ok as your wish you sleep here i am going to school, we are already going late ,  school will start in 10 minutes."jungwon said and hurriedly wore his uniform the school is 15minutes walking distance away from their drom. "Ok byeee wonnie make sure to attend the school in time lets meet at the school." Sunoo said and slept again.

It was end of their first period when sunoo came to school walking slowly while greeting every person he meet in the hallway as if he didn't miss his morning class and attendance.

"Hi jungwon, hi ni-ki . Jungwon did you make it on time" sunoo said while smiling innocently."yes he made it on time and i took care of your attendance so dont worry hyung."ni-ki said as the both laugh on jungwon.

"Dont laugh hyung its because of you why i was going to be late for school, you kept me awake all night for your horror movie and i dont have anyone to maskup my attendance. "Jungwon said clearly refering to ni-ki at the last sentence.

"But wait hyung you watched horror movie without me?"ni-ki said while sulking.                      

"i am sorry for not inviting you but lets watch a horror movie next time hmmmm."sunoo said to the younger who was now smiling.

They were contunue talking when the teacher came.

"ok class sit down and please be silent i will give your test paper back." The teacher said making all the people groan.

"Now yang jungwon and ni-ki both of you come here "as soon as they both heard their name being called together they start to sweat furiously.

"So tell me who  had cheat from whom,  why are your all answer same even the mistake are also same." The whole class including sunoo started to laugh on the teacher remark while the other two face was turning red because of embarrassment.

"Sunghoon, good but you can do better next time."the teacher said while giving the test paper to sunghoon with a slutty face as sunghoon is considered as one of the most handsome man in their school on top of that he was one of the topper of the class.

"Eh~what with her why is she looking at you like that sunghoon hyung."sunoo asked his seatmate who was also his friend.

"Dont know, why you jealous?" The other said while wiggling his eyebrow.

"eehhh-- why would i be jealous." Sunoo said while hitting the older in his arm.

"Kim sunoo."  now it was sunoo turn he was really nervous for the result cuz he didnt study for the test.

"8 out of 10 good but i expected more from you"the teacher said not hiding his disappointment.

"Thank you hyung if it werent for you i would have got zero. You saved my life." Sunoo thanked the older his hand on top of sunghoon shoulder.

"Its ok you dont have to be over dramatic."

"Lee heeseung full marks again, class learn something from him."the teacher said highly praising heeseung. On the other hand sunoo was smiling from ear to ear while looking at heeseung. Its been three or four month he start having a crush on heeseung and all his friends know it.

"Park jay, jay?" The teacher called jay name but got no answer.

"Jay that brat where did he go, ni-ki do you know where is he." She asked ni-ki as he is jay brother.

"Yo~i am here ma'am." Jay said leaning on the door when his ear was suddenly pulled by the teacher.

"How many times should i say come to my class on time and you didn't even got an answer right do you want to repeat the same class again next year for second time" the teacher scold him in front of the class as they all were laughing but stopped when jay glared at them.

One after another class was going onn and now finally it was time to eat lunch sunoo, sunghoon, niki and jungwon were sitting at their usual table to eat their lunch and was talking about random thing when someone came and asked out sunoo but sunghoon being the protective ass  which he is said the boy to get lost

"sorry he is already taken so you can go now" sunghoon said to the boy whose smile suddenly faded and the he returned to his table.

"Sunghoon hyung you dont have to say like that i can manage them." Sunoo complained to the older.

"Sorry noo--i cant let them be around you."he answered.

"Hmmm guys we are also here please and sunghoon hyung sunoo hyung is mine." Ni-ki
Said and pulled sunoo to his side and they all started laughing , well ni-ki wasn't kidding around he love sunoo for years now and they all know it by all i mean including sunoo.

They just started to eat their lunch when sunoo saw someone searching for a table so sunoo invite him on their table" hey! heeseung hyung come here Sit with us"

sunoo said while waving his hand. Like ni-ki everyone knows sunoo has a crush on heeseung and someone was clearly not happy with their intentions and that someone was sunghoon, oviously for sunoo because he loved sunoo and secondly heeseung was his biggest competitor in the class and now he was his loverival.

"Oh hey sunoo thank you for offering a seat."heeseung thanked the now flustered sunoo and heeseung liked him seeing like this.

Heeseung clearly knows sunoo have a thing for him because he overheard sunoo talking about him being his crush to sunoo friends which he didnt meant to hear.

"No it's ok hyung just saw you searching for a table." Sunoo said face as red as tomato.

"Hyung are you ok why is your face getting red" ni-ki asked in concern seeing how the older face was growing redder.

" its nothing ni-ki you all sit first i will go to washroom this quick k" sunoo excused himself from the others.