part-2

Sunoo was just hurriedly running looking down at the floor whe he collide with someone and make their drink spill all over them.

"What the fu~"Jay was going to swear at the person who made his drink spill but when he saw the face he was awestruck by sunoo beauty.

"I am sorry" sunoo said trying to wipe the coffee stain on jay shirt.

Jay had an amazing  plan in his mind after seeing the boy, afraid he want more of it so he shouted at sunoo.

"do you fucking know how much this fucking shirt cost" jay yelled, on the other hand his friends were seeing all of the thing that was happening with sunoo.

" oh no! its jay shit."ni-ki said after seeing who was it and he know what will happen now.

Sunghoon suddenly stood up trying to save sunoo but jungwon hold his hand.

"Believe me he can handle it himself just wait and watch."jungwon said enjoying the sight of his friend and jay arguing.

"When i am saying sorry nicely you should accept it right."sunoo said annoyingly. 

" insted of being angry you can do me a favour or compassionate me with 20,000 dollars" jay said smirking at sunoo.

"Ok whats the favour that you are talking about" sunoo said

"spend a night with me" as soon as jay said that a hand came in contact with his face

"See what did i said " jungwon said smiling ear to ear."

"You should have been nice to me when i was asking you nicely and i even apologize to a person  like you." Sunoo angrily said to jay who was just smiling?

"now get out of my way. I have many things to do." He said and then proceed to go to the washroom.

"Interesting, apologize to a person like me huh" jay said while giving out an smirk.

When he came back to the table he saw all his friends looking at him with amusement written all over their face

"wow sunoo you didnt tell that you can slap the shit out of jay" sunghoon said with a glint of amusement in his voice.

" really sunoo you were awesome."heeseung also complimented him. Sunoo face got red with all the compliments that he was receiving from his crush and friends.

"Scratch that sunoo hyung i know jay really well he will not leave you alone."ni-ki said as he is the only one who know jay better in this group. 

"Dont worry ni-ki sunoo hyung can handle him just like today right hyung." Jungwon said, smiling widely while looking at sunoo with glittering eyes.

"Can i handle him? I dont know won but i hope he doesn't try to do something funny with me or else he will die in my hands ."sunoo said and with that they were going back to their class  as the next period started.

Its was maths subject and the worst enemy of sunoo he totally hated the subject."aah~why, why does this subject exist in the first place." He cried out only sunghoon hearing his complain.

" dont worry sunoo just listen carefully to the teacher ." Sunghoon said while patting sunoo shoulder sympathetically. 

"Ofcourse you will say that hyung i wis i was as intelligent as you"he said while looking at sunghoon.

" wait "suddenly sunoo said which started sunghoon and other students near them.

"Hyung can you tutor me."he said and who is sunghoon to refuse THE SUNOO who was now looking at him with glittering eyes.

Sunghoon slowly smiled and nodded his head as yes and sunoo clapped his hands in happiness.

"Ehmm--sunoo care to tell the class what is the reason of your happiness"said the teacher who was glaring at sunoo,  all the classmate was also looking at him including heeseung who was smiling while looking at sunoo.

"Sorry sir " sunoo said while hanging his head low to which his friends giggle at him but stopped when sunoo shot them a glare, giving them "you two are done after this class" look.

"Ok sit down next time i will not excuse you." The Teacher said turning back to the board to explain again

All the class for today was over and now it was the time for their departure

The group of friends walked together at the gate and they they go to their own way not before sunoo reminding sunghoon to tutor him.

"Ok byee,  seey you guys tomorrow."ni-ki waved his hyungs goodbye before going on his own way.

"Lets meet againg tomorrow guys byee."heeseung said as he and sunghoon go to their own way.

"Hyung you got a tutor for yourself what about me. You are already intelligent and you need a tutor." Jungwon complained to sunoo on their way .

"Its only for maths won and as far as i know you are good at maths right."he said while walking ahead.

And thats how they got to their dorm while bickering with each others.

You sew sunoo and jungwon relationship was all about bickering over eveey little thing they loved each other,  sunoo loved him as a little brother but jungwon clearly want more then brotherly love .

As soon as they got to their dorm they freshen up and crashed in their bed today they stayed late at school till 10:00pm for their extra classes and now they were really exhaust so they decided to sleep for now.

The next day jungwon woke up with delicious smell lingering on the air.

"Wow hyung what is this." The younger one asked scratching his tummy and hair shooting up in every direction.

"Ofcourse it's breakfast won,  now go and fresh up i will set the table."sunoo said while setting the table with a huge smile.

"I know but-- nevermind." He mumbled and got away to wash up.

Hiiii thanks for reading this book can you tell if my writing is ok or I need to improve my writing skills and please comment so that I can feel motivated 😄