part-4

They were sitting on the floor without saying anything, it was a comfortable silence sunoo leaning on sunghoon shoulder and the latter hugging him soon they closed their eyes as they were feeling sleepy again so they both spend their night at the library.

It was morning and some people were giggling taking pictures of the sleeping duo so that they can tease the sleeping figures later

"they are so cute like baby." Ni-ki wishpered to the others who was also melting by their cuteness.

"I was so worried for him last night when he went missing but i am happy now thanks to sunghoon hyung." Jungwon said.

even if ni-ki have a thing for sunoo he was not sad because both ni-ki and jungwon knew sunoo only thought him of as friend and brother nothing more nothing less.

* ni-ki is cute *
______________
Ni-ki minaj sent a photo
*attached*

Ni-ki minaj:- they are so cute.
_________

Yang yang meyom:- seriously ni-ki i can see i am not blind and why are you sending this pic in here.

He-hestyne:- where are they?
__________

Ni-ki minaj:-we are at the library hyung.
_________

Yeon to the jun:-omg is that my baby noo.
____________

Hi soobs:- what do you mean, he is or baby and you all gonna explain me later.

He felt a pang in his heart even if heeseung was not so close to sunoo he has grown a feeling towards sunoo and seeing him with someone else and that also sunghoon his heart sank.

On the other hand sunghoon and sunoo woke up by some noises when they looked up they both saw jungwon and ni-ki taking their photo while giggling and then they saw each other, they were still hugging eachothers so sunoo let him go and stand up dusting his pants.

" what are you doing here and when did you two came." Sunoo asked face as red as tomato.

" we just came 5 minutes ago." They told sunoo with a teasing smile.

"Well how did you know we were here." Now the older of the asked while getting up from ground and dusting his pants.

"I didnt know you were here at first but then i remembered sunoo hyung saying that you will be tutoring him here in the library." Jungwon said to the older.

"Anyways you two have a lot to explain" ni-ki said and then proceed to walked out of the room.

🌸
Jungwon and ni-ki were amazed it was like a drama in their prespective when they heard how sunghoon and sunoo were locked in the room.

" btw Hyung we did some- i mean ni-ki did something" ni-ki was confused when his name was mention, completely forgetting what he did moments ago .

" what did he do again."sunoo said with a complete chill face, its always ni-ki who creat most of the problem so he was now used to it.

" hyung you know we kinda took pictures of you two to tease yo later-" he pause a bit after seeing how sunoo eyes got bigger,

"and...." sunoo asked with a red face glaring at the younger.

"And he sent the pictures to a group chatt where yeonjun hyung and soobin hyung are a member." Jungwon explained

. "Then what did they said" sunoo face was going redder while his eyes were growing larger.

"And they want an explaination." Sunoo sigh at the last word glaring at ni-ki and then he began to chase him.

Dont get sunoo wrong he was only doing that for fun as for yeonjun and soobin they were someone close to sunoo and he to loved them like his older brother.

Sunoo was at middle school that time he was bullied due to his appearance by his classmate because he was considered as a fat boy maybe not fat rather chubby but for the others he was fat. One day when he was getting bullied yeonjun saw that and lectured the boys telling them that he will punish them if he ever saw them bully sunoo.

At that time yeonjun was in his highschool year and he was considered as the scariest guy at the school because of how competitive he was and how he was good at everything.

" dont worry and come to me if they ever bully you" that was the exact word of choi yeonjun that impressed sunoo.

Next day he brought some cookies for yeonjun as a thankyou gift.

"For me" yeonjun asked while sunoo nodded looking at the floor maybe just maybe he had a small crush on yeonjun.

"Come with me ." Yeonjun took his hand and then took him to the school ground.

"I want you to meet someone" yeonjun said and then he tapped on a boy shoulder which led the boy to look back.

"What took you so long." The bunny looking boy said to yeonjun and he saw another presence beside yeonjun

"and who is this cute little boy" the boy bsaid while ruffeling sunoo hair.

"Remember i told you yesterday a boy was getting bullied, he is that boy." Yeonjun explained and began to introduce both of them to each other.

" so soobin this cute little boy na- wait i didnt asked your name." A little chukle escaped from sunoo mouth finding yeonjun cute.

"my name is kim sunoo, hyung." He told the older.

"So little sunoo my name is choi soobin" and then soobin hugged him tightly thats when he found his second hyung.

" and my name is'" yeonjun was going to say his name but sunoo beat him.

"I know yours hyung, choi yeonjun right" sunoo said with sparkling eyes looking up at yeonjun.

"You even know my name, now i feel really guilty" yeonjun said with a pout and it was really new for sunoo as he heard of yeonjun as really though guy who doesn't show emotions

" you are really famous hyung ofc i would know you."

And from that day onwards their bond became stronger ofc all of sunoo friends including sunghoon knew who was yeonjun anyways that was the past now coming to the present.

Sunoo was walking to his class room, on his way someone poured water on him from upstairs making his hair and clothes wet everyone eyes were on sunoo no one dare to speak when they saw the person who did it.

Love you all guyz thankyou for reading this and btw do you ship yeonbin, let me know in the comments