part 5

"Who the hell are you show yourself" sunoo shouted he was really angry at that moment but after seeing who was behind all of this he became more angrier.

" well~you look hot when you are mad and on top of that you are all soaked in water it makes you more hotter." How can sunoo forget this bastard whom he encounter some days ago.

" well do you want more beating." Sunoo said ready to kick jay in that place.

" not today baby." Jay said and some students came from behind and held sunoo arms and legs so that he cant do anything .

"I came here to take my revenge from that day."  He wishpered in sunoo ears and then he began to open sunoo shirt button while some students were filming them.

                                        🌸

" jungwon, ni-ki " a student came running to their class breathing heavily.

"jay is bullying sunoo." They stood up from their chair after hearing jay and sunoo name and then ran out of the class.

Sunghoon was running followed by heeseung and then jungwon and ni-ki they cant let jay harm their precious sunoo.

" dont, dont do that." Sunoo screamed tears forming in his eyes, but jay was not listning he was having fun but then a kick landed on the side of his stomach. 

"Who the hell are you cant you see what am i doing here" it was sunghoon who kicked him approaching jay he punched him.

" sunoo." The rest of the three came running heeseung took off his blazer and gave it to sunoo after seeing that he was soaked in water and he was shivering  from cold on top of that his skin was showing because of the white shirt.

On the other hand jay and sunghoon was punching eachother

" stop you two" ni-ki said separating them

" sunghoon hyung please take sunoo hyung away from here." Sunghoon turned to looked at sunoo and saw him crying on heeseung arm.

"Sunoo lets go i will give you my spare uniform"  sunghoon said and dragged sunoo away from that place before glaring at jay, jungwon and heeseung following behind.

"Hyung today you have gone too far and i will tell it to mom and dad."  Ni-ki said angry and disappointed in his brother.

" tell them or do what ever you want,  i wont leave sunoo alone now that  he has got my eyes and he cant escape from me now." Jay said looking at the direction where his friends took him to.

As for sunoo he knows that from now on his school life wont go peacefully because he knows jay would try to do something again.

" thank you hyung i will wash it and gave it to you later."  Sunoo thanked sunghoon for giving his spare uniform.

" park sunghoon principal is calling you and and kim sunoo." A student came and said .

                                        🌸

It was so silent in the room only the principal can be heard. " so is it true that you both fought." they both nodded silently

  " and you know its against the rule right." The principal asked again.

"Sir but it was jay who started it, he was bullying my friend." Sunghoon explained glaring ar jay who was just staring back at him.

" i know thats why i called sunoo here." Sunoo looked up from the ground when he heard his name being called .

" so mr kim lets settle that matter here , say sorry to mr park jay." Jay was smirking ofc he would, he is rich his father is the one who give fund to this school ofc he would get away with any problem.

" i cant say sorry to him "sunoo said looking at jay who was smirking at him, he wont ever say sorry to jay because he didn't do anything wrong jay should be the one who should say sorry him.

"Then you two have to clean the whole school for 1 week as punishment." Sunoo was so shocked to hear that as well as sunghoon why should they have to do this things why not jay.

"Then jay also have to be punished because he started all of these." Sunghoon was really angry at that point he just wanted to punch the principal in face because he was siding with jay and that irritated him.

At the end jay was also punished with them to clean the school for a week  but not because of sunghoon or sunoo, it was because jay said the principal that he will accept any punishment that will be given to him maybe because sunoo was there.

"Hyung what did the principal said" ni-ki started to ask the olders when they came back to the class.

"guess what." Sunghoon was really pissed he wanted to pour his anger out on something or someone.

"Don't tell me they didn't punish jay hyung." Ni-ki asked eyes becoming larger, what did he expect ofc jay would use his status to get out of any problems.

"They didn't but jay accepted what he did and said them to punish him." Sunoo explained what exactly happened in the principal office.

Suddenly jungwon stormed out of the class angrily startling everyone in the class room then he go to the principal office without knocking he came in opening the door harshly making every people jump who were present in the room .

"Dad i want to have a talk with you." Jungwon said to his father who happened to be the principal himself.

"Yang jungwon this is school not your house please address me as principal." Mr yang said with a strength voice looking directly at jungwon eyes.

"Ok principal sir i want to have a talk with you." Mr yang asked the other teacher to go out for a while so that he can talk with jungwon.

"What is it jungwon i dont have time." His dad said looking at his watch and then at him.

"Dad- i mean sir we all saw that jay was bullying sunoo then why did ou only punished sunoo and sunghoon, why not jay."jungwon question his father that why does this school always favour jay overeveryone everytime jay bullied a student he will get away with it, with the help of his father and the victims always have to suffer insted of jay.

"I did punished jay" mr yang tried to save himself with the allegations that his son was putting on him.

"As far as i know jay himself asked to be punished you were only going to punish sunghoon and sunoo." Jungwon again said to his father who was now ranging with anger.

"Yang jungwon go out of my office or else you will also be punished."jungwon was truly angry at his dad he never listen to jungwon thats why he dont live with him.