part 6

"Where did you go jungwon" sunoo ask the younger who just came back to the class after having a talk with his father

"nothing i was in the washroom." Sunoo couldn't believe jungwon but he dont have any choice  and the younger  wont tell him anything once he started to lie.

"Anyways  did you all heard that there is going to be a transfer student in our class."  Ni-ki suddenly brought up that question and he succeed in gaining attention from his other friends.

" yes i have heard he is from Australia." Sunghoon added.

there has been a rumor in ther school for the past few days that a transfer student is gonna   join ther class and that he is from Australia.

"Heard he is really rich." Heeseung said making all the four of them to look at him,

since when did heeseung took intrest in such things. Normally the four sunoo,  Jungwon,  ni-ki,  and sunghoon would always gossip.

" anyways hope he is not like jay who like to showoff his dad's money,  no offense ni-ki. " sarcasticness was evident in sunoo voice and that shows he was really hating jay day by day.

They were just talking about random thing when the teacher enter their class making all the student stand up and the rest of the day go by just studying.

Finally the school was over for that day but not for sunoo, sunghoon, and jay as they were punished to clean the whole school for a week.

"Are you sure you dont want our help" heeseung and the other two were offering to help them to clean the school.

"Yes hyung we dont need anyone help now go to your hous, you'll parents must be waiting for you and jungwon please eat without me i think i will be late today." He took a deep sigh after realizing how big the school was and its impossible for them to finish cleaning in a hour.

"I will wait for you just come back quickly."jungwon said and they walked away to their own way.

Now both of then were left in the school, jay was no were to be seen, they both look at eachothers and sigh

"sorry hyung because of me you are also engage in this mess."he sincerly asked for an apology from the older sunghoon was just helping sunoo and now he was also dragged in this mess.

" no dont worry sunoo it's ok lets just start with arranging our seats."sunghoon ruffeled the younger hair to reassured him that it was not his fault.

"If your show is over than lets do some work shall we." Jay was leaning at the door looking at the two from the beginning.

Jay thought that something was going on with this two or else why would sunghoon save sunoo and go against park jay and he was not liking the way sunghoon looked at sunoo.

Let's say this, sunoo and sunghoon were working but what about jay? He was standing there looking at the working figures who were now arranging seats. Suddenly a evil thought came in his mind.

" let me help you guys" insted of helping he did opposit of it, all the seats that they arranged were now here and there, their hardwork was for nothing.

" you- do you want more punches i." Sunghoon being done with jay tactics raise his hands to punch jay but sunoo held his hand back.

"Dont hyung you will only make your hands dirty." Sunoo said not breaking eye contact with the said person.

On the other hand jay was calm from outside but on inside he really wanted to punch someone after hearing what sunoo said do he really think of him like that, if he think that way then let it be .

                                         🌼

It was 10 pm someone was slowly  sneaking in to a room but suddenly the lights turned on.

"Sunoo hyung why are you so late." Jungwon was sleeping peacefully when he heard someone walking , he is really a light sleeper  so the smallest sound also can wake him up.

Jungwon thought that there was a theif in their dorm but it turned out to be sunoo.

" wonnie sorry we had lots of works to do jay was not helping us and top of that i had my tutoring session.

" Sunoo explained himself that why he got so late.

" anyways  did you eat." Jungwon asked in concern he know the latter didn't eat well.

" ofc won i ate with sunghoon hyung." Sunoo said smiling sweetly at the younger.

" you are not lying right." Jungwon tried  to confrim again.

" Ofcourse not why would i ? Now go and sleep."  Well sunoo lied he didnt ate anything today because he didnt feel like eating and he can't tell jungwon or else the younger will force him to eat.

The next morning jungwon was the one to wake up first then he tried to woke sunoo up but sunoo said he need to sleep 5 minutes more, he was really exhaust from last night.

"But hyung dont be late ok i will be going byee."  Today jungwon had to go earlier then other day so he left sunoo and proceed to go to the school.

Sunoo got up from his sleep feeling refresh but when he looked at the clock he began to panic it was already 8: 30 am and when he reach the school it will past 9am. He wont panic on normal days but today was maths quiz and he cant miss it.

Never in his life sunoo put his school uniform this fast. He then took a piece of bread, he was not feeling like eating but he had to consunme something. Sunoo was running so fast thankfully their school was close to their dorm.

He finally saw the school gate after some minutes, he was running and running . Now he was on the hallway of school not a single person to be seen as teachers were now teaching them.

His class was near he only had to turn and then pass some class, so he turned but suddenly he collapsed with someone thankfully that someone grabbed his waist so that he wont fall.

Sunoo was sure he never saw this person then it clicked in his mind, he was the transfer student that his friends were talking about.

They were staring in to each other eyes no one saying anything but sunoo broke the eye contact  and tried to walk away. "Wait can you guide me where is this class."the person said showing sunoo a piece of paper.

" come with me." Sunoo said after knowing he was the rich transfer student who came from Australia.

_________

" so did you all studi- " the teacher was saying something when the class room door opened reveling sunoo and another person.

" mr kim care to explain why so late." The teacher started to scold sunoo for being late.

" sorry sir i was showing him the school campus."

" Sunoo lied, well what can he do and he didn't want to hear the teacher lecture for him being late.

"Ok you can sit for now but i wont excuse you again "the teacher  said and then he asked to other student to introduce him in front of everyone.

"Hi my name is shim jaehyun but you can call me jake and i came from Australia please take care of me."  Jake introduce himself and bowed to the other student.

Mr shim is here y'all