Do I like You?

2 days later

Stella went inside the university & saw her friends there. She ran to them & hugged her brother.

"Hey guys, how are you?"

"We're good, what about you Mrs. Date girl?" Joey asked teasingly.

"What do you mean?"

"How was your date with my brother?''

"Are you kidding me? It wasn't a date. Even though we hugged & kissed but no it wasn't a date"

"WHAT??!!" Her friends screamed making everyone in the cafeteria jump out of their seats & look at them.

"Girl, tell us everything. It's my brother you're talking" Joey said as he made her sit down.

"Here's the thing"

Flashback

Stella & Jay went inside her car & she drove off.

"So where do you feel like going Jay?"

"The beach?"

"Let's go then"

30 mins later, they arrived.

They walked to the shore & sat down.

"So, what's your favourite thing to do in your free time?" Stella asked looking at him.

"Wait a little bit... what's your story Mrs.Bumping girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"You purposely bumped into me & gave me your number then you went to see me at my father's shop after that you hugged me in the festival & now you're taking my personal information. Do you like me by any chance?"

"Do I like you?"

"Yes"

"No I don't like you"

"Then what?"

"Okay look, today was messy. I had a fast & furious day; I was late to class, my dog was sick, my car broke down & I had to fix it fast on my own, I bumped into you which I really didn't mean to & that made me worried if you're going to be okay since you told me that you hurted your head bcz of me. I don't like you, it's just I had a bad day"

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"Nevermind"

Suddenly her phone started ringing, she answered the call.

"Hey Jenny...I'm okay...what? Why?...Okay...I'll pass by tomorrow" she sighed & hung up.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried as he saw her crying.

"I...I just lost my job"

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said patting her shoulder.

"It was the only way to pay my university fees"

"It's...It's okay. Maybe something good will come up"

She continued to cry harder so he made her sit on his lap & laid her head on his shoulder then start caressing her head & calming her down.

"Shh...it's okay, everything is gonna be okay. Don't worry, today just wasn't your day. It's okay... I-I'm here for you. You've got me & your friends"

Stella broke the hug & looked in his eyes. He wiped her tears away & kissed her cheek but she turned his face lightly & pecked his lips.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm out of my min-"