The Jar

3 months later

Jay & Stella's relationship is getting kinda better.

Today Stella went to Jay's house but she found the door opened so she decided to surprise him. She went inside quietly not making any sound & made her way to his bedroom but she suddenly heard loud moans & skin slapping. Her eyes widened & got teary.

"Oh fuck! Jessica...you're so good"

She was about to walk away but she got pulled by her hand inside his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked as he back hugged her. She tried to free herself from his hold as she cried more.

"Leave me alone, you cheater!"

He let her go as she looked at him.

"Where is your sidechick?"

"What sidechick?"

"That Jessica of yours"

He suddenly laughed & held her face wiping away her tears.

"Babe, you know that I would never cheat on you. I was just watching a movie & I knew that you came so I played the NC scene & pranked you"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Here, let me show you" he took his iPad & showed her the scene. She glared at him & he chuckled.

"How did you know?"

"I...umm...I track your location"

"H-huh? Why?!"

"Please don't misunderstand me but I track your location cuz I'm scared that David would kidnap you or something"

"Aww...come here"

She threw him on his bed & hovered over him. She looked at him while smirking.

"Why are you smirking this way?" He said as he acted scared.

"You're watching NC scene,huh? Shall I make it come true?"

"What? We're not dating yet!"

She smashed her lips on his & start running her hands under his shirt. His eyes widened at her sudden moves. He tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop. He suddenly pushed her making her fall on the floor.

"Ouch! What is wrong with you?"

"I-I'm sorry... it's just I'm worried. I mean we're not dating yet"

She sighed & relaxed her body on the floor.

"I'm mad at you Jay"

"I know but why?"

"Everytime I try to make a move, you would always push me away"

"I-I'm sorry but I wanted to keep my promise to you. You said that you needed time & I understand but when I push you away, it's because I'm afraid... I'm afraid that  you're gonna regret it. Everytime we kiss, I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose control or you would lose control & regret it." He went his bed & knelt on his knees holding her hand "I know I've hurted you many times & everytime I do that I would be just ripped apart seeing you mad at me or sad because of me. I love you so much more than anything in this world. Please forgive me my love"

Stella just sat up straight & looked at him.

"I'm not gonna say anything but I'm going to give you one thing"

She took her backpack, took out a bag & gave it to him.

"Here, open this Jay"

He took the bag & opened it only to find a jar. He took it out only to find it full of hearts.

"There's some hearts left. Here, put them in"

He smiled widely & put the hearts in the jar & closed it.

"You're my girlfriend now?"

"Nah! I'm just playing around!"

"Huh?"

"Of course I'm ur girlfriend now dumbo!"

He smiled & smashed his lips on hers. He slid his hand under her head & deepened the kiss. She closed her eyes & ran her fingers in his hair but suddenly she felt water dripping on her cheek. She opened her eyes & found him tearing up. She wiped his tears away & broke the kiss.

"Are you crying out of happiness?"

He nodded "you're my first love & my first girl"

She smiled & kissed him again.

"I love you JJ"

"I love you more Stell"

He suddenly lifted her up & laid her on his bed. "Here's much comfortable" she giggled & snuggled in his neck.

"I love you JJ, thank you for everything"

"I love you more my love"

To Be Continued!!