Disappear

Next day
Jay's POV

I woke up as I didn't feel Stella beside me. I jumped out of my bed & looked around the room. I didn't find her but I found her phone so I sighed thinking that she's downstairs. I went inside the bathroom & took a shower. Minutes later, I went out & dried myself & wore comfortable clothes. I went downstairs looking for Stella but to my surprise I didn't find her. I checked around my house but didn't find her. I quickly took my phone & called Ross.

"Hey Ross? Is Stella with you?"

"Hey, no why? What happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up but didn't find her beside me"

"You're a pervert!"

"Stop joking around. She's my girlfriend now, I can't find her. She left her phone at my house. She's gone & I can't find her. Maybe someone kidnapped her"

"Kidnapped her & leaving you? Maybe she went somewhere & forgot her phone"

"I don't think so. My heart doesn't feel good about this"

"Let's wait for one hour then we'll start searching for her. She's strong & can defend herself"

"I don't think you know her enough. I'll go search her & you call everyone you know"

"Okay, bye. Call me if you know something" he hung up.

I took my house keys & went searching for her in every road of the city but I couldn't find her.
After 2 hours of searching, I went back home hoping that she would be there.

I went inside, searched my house again but didn't find her. I'm gonna cry. I can't imagine something bad happening to her.

I took my phone & called everyone. 1 hour later, I heard a door knock. I ran & opened the door only to find Ross with my brother & their friends. I let them in & was about to close the door but found Stella walking toward my house with bags in her hands. I ran to her & hugged her tightly.

"Where have you been dumbo? You've been gone for half a day! where were you?" I said as tears start to roll down my eyes.

"Let me go in first then I'll tell you everything"

I took the bags from her & walked with her inside the house.

A/n's pov

Stella & Jay went inside his house & she found her friends there. They all ran to her & hugged her tightly.

"Stella? Where were you?"

"What happened?"

"Oh please don't let me remember!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, here's the thing! I woke up today & decided to do breakfast but that guy, didn't have groceries so I decided to go buy them. I purposely left my phone cuz I forgot to charge it. I went & bought some groceries but then I remembered that I forgot something. Jay's favourite snacks so I went all the way back to the store & bought them but suddenly some son of a bitch, pulled me inside his car!"

Flashback
Stella's POV

I was walking back to Jay's house but suddenly someone pulled me inside his car & made me drop my groceries. Damn it! My last saved money was wasted. Well that's what I thought.

(Took from a meme)

"Shit! S-sir! Sorry but is this a kidnapping?"

"Yes shut up!" Ugh French accent, classy bitches (no hate for French people)