Hurt

They arrived to her house & he put her down on her bed then sat beside her.

"Babe? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He said as he held her hand

"I...I'm sorry but I don't think that we should continue this"

"W-what did you say? W-what do you mean?" He said as tears start fill his eyes

"I-I'm sorry. I kissed someone before coming here, I can't date you with you treating me like a queen & me who just cheated"

"W-why did you kiss that person then?"

"I didn't mean to, he came & literally pulled me by my hand & kissed me but I pushed him away & you came. I can't lie to you"

"You didn't want to kiss him then why do you wanna end this? You're not the one to blame"

"Really? So you're not mad?"

"Of course no I'm not mad. I saw you kicking his balls & punching him"

"I love you JJ. I was afraid that it's-"

"I love you too Stel! You don't need to be afraid of anything, understand? We just have to talk things out when things get complicated or anything"

She hugged him tightly & cried in his chest.

"Babe? Why are you crying for?" He asked as he held her face looking in her eyes

"It may sound stupid b-but I'm remembering the pain I went through bcz of my ex"

"It's not stupid but why?"

"Um...the guy who kissed me is my ex"

"Did he hurt you?"

"The word that can describe him is that he's traumatic"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that"

"Don't be, just stay by my side"

"I'm always here for you"

"Will you promise me something?"

"Anything"

"If we ever dated & broke up or couldn't get together, promise me that you will stay my friend & by my side even if I tried to kick you out of my life!"

"Why are you talking like that? Nothing's gonna happen to us"

"Just promise me"

"I promise but not everything. I mean I promise that we something happened to us I will stay by your side but I won't promise you to stay by your side when you're kicking me away. That's to selfish & hurtful"

"Yeah I'm sorry"

"Stella, you don't need to apologize for anything! I know that you're nervous & scared so you're not thinking right right now. Just sleep for now"

She just nodded & laid down. He stood up about to go but she held his hand.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked as he sat down.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna order some food"

"Do it later. Sleep beside me"

"Is he that traumatic?" He asked while she just nodded. He laid beside her & hugged her tightly but suddenly his shirt started to get wet & he heard crying.

His eyes widened & held her face. He wiped her tears away & looked into her eyes.

"Everything is gonna be okay!"