Rejection?

Next day

Jay went inside the cafeteria searching for Stella, he didn't found her but he found her friends.

"Hey guys! Have you seen Stella?" He asked

"Well my sis is at home"

"Why? Is she okay?"

"She said that she wanted some time alone, so she's not gonna go to the university for like 2 or 3 days but I will write notes for her. Didn't she went out with you?"

"Yes yesterday"

"What happened? She came back home yesterday crying, I tried to talk to her but she didn't want to talk"

"I asked her to be my girlfriend"

"And?"

"I don't know if it's called that I was rejected but it seems like that"

"Tell us what happened!"

Flashback

"Then, can I be your boyfriend?"

"What? No"

"I...I'm sorry"

"No, I'm the one who's sorry. Look, I'm not gonna lie to you nor trick you. I love you so much, more than just a brother. But we've only known each others for two weeks. I barely know things about you. I mean, I know the cover of you but I didn't read your pages yet"

"But I really wanna date you"

"Same but it's too soon"

He held her hands & looked deeply in her eyes. He leaned to kiss her but she moved her face to the other side.

"Do you hate me?" He asked without thinking

"Of course no. I love you"

"Then why did you accept to kiss me before you get to know about my feelings?"

"I was out of my mind"

He let go of her hands & looked down.

"Let's go back home" he said as he wiped his tears away.

End of flashback

"Then she took me home"

"First, this ain't a rejection she just wanted some time. Second, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KISS MY SISTER"

"HUH?"

"Sorry, I just felt like saying it. But you need to give her sometime, she's isn't in her right mind cuz she's in stress of exams & some problems"

"What problems?"

"Well, our father's in the hospital"

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED HER ANYTHING"

Jay quickly ran away & drove to Stella's house.

Stella's house
Jay's pov

I was ringing the door bell more like burning it until she opened the door.

Her eyes are red, tears were falling down & she sniffing. I immediately hugged her tightly.

"J-Jay? What are you doing here? How did you know where my house is"

"Stella, I'm sorry for stressing you out & making you cry"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know about your dad & I'm sorry"

"What? What happened to my dad?"

"Your dad is in the hospital"

"Ugh. Get in"

She said & pushed me lightly inside her house.

"1st, I don't know what happened to you. 2nd, yes my dad is in the hospital bcz he's a DOCTOR. Last but not least, no you're not stressing me out nor making me cry"

"What? Then why were you crying when you opened the door?"

"I wasn't crying, I'm just sensitive to onions"

"Then why were you crying yesterday when you came back?"

"I...umm...my period started & I was having really bad cramps"

"Then..."

"Let me help you. Everything that you heard was lie. I don't know who told you all these things but they are lies"

"It's Ross"

"My brother?"

"Yes"

"Hold on a second"

She took her phone & called her brother then put it on speaker.

"Hello Ross Sue"

"Hey sis. What's up?"

"What did you tell Jay?"

"Oh he's with you?"

"Yes"

"Jay, I just told you that so you could go see her. Nothing much. Our dad is a doctor that's why he's in the hospital"

"Bye Ross" she hung up.

"Stella? Can we talk?"

"Of course"

"I thought about what you said yesterday & I totally agree with you"

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Let's get to know each others. We'll go to places together not as dates & we get to know each other until you accept me to be your boyfriend"

"Then here's the deal. I have a medium size of jar"

"And?"

"Everytime you make me happy & like you more I'll put mini hearts in it. What do you say?"

"Deal" he said smiling like a baby.

To Be Continued!!