Chapter 2

???'s POV
   I finally found him... my son. This time I was in a new body, but at least I can now see him.. I'm just glad he's doing well, but I cannot talk to him nor let him witness that I am here for now. I noticed how he was about to look behind himself, so I left quickly before he could even notice me.

MK/Xiaotian's POV
As I was taking out the trash, I had a weird feeling someone was watching me, so I looked behind myself and saw no one. "Huh-.. how strange.." I said to myself. 'It's probably my imagination..' I thought. I went back into
   my room and noticed the time. "OH NO OH NO NO NO NO" I said in a panicked voice. "I WAS ALREADY LATE FOR WORK YESTERDAY AND NOW I'M LATE FOR MY TRAINING!!" I quickly turned into an eagle and flew to the Flower Fruit Mountain as fast as I could. "I'M SO SORRY MONKEY KING, I LOST TRACK OF TIME AND-"

Sun Wukong's POV
"Hey kid, chill out" I said trying to calm him down. "Just make sure you focus on what time it is next time, alright?" I placed my hand on his head, petting his head as I smiled at him. He looked at me with relief and smiled back   
  at me. "Ok Monkey King... So what is my lesson today?" He said with confidence. I told him what we're going to do today and he seems to have trouble with it later on whenever we started training. I looked at the sun and said, "Well kiddo, looks like it's time for you to head back home." He looked at me tired and exhausted. I mean we have been training for hours and he's still just a boy who's still training so it would make sense. He got up and said, "Alright, see you next time Monkey King!" But before he left I stopped him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked at him with a serious expression on my face. "MK make sure you practice this more.. You don't seem to be doing too well on it." He nods and said "I'll practice as much as I can!" As a   
     response. After he left, Macaque showed up. "Hey there peachy~" he said with a smile on his face as he put his arm over my shoulder, leaning against me while I have my arms crossed. "Hey Macaque" I couldn't help but smile. I hugged him then kissed his cheek. "Wanna go watch the sky together?" He asked me and I nodded. He held onto my hand and we went further up the mountain. "Isn't the sky beautiful? I asked Macaque. "It certainly is,
   but it never will be compare to your beauty." He said with a smirk on his face. I felt my face burn up as it was noticeable I was blushing a lot. I looked away with an angry expression on my face. I heard Macaque laugh. It sounded cute and I started to smile. "You should've seen the look on your face peaches!" He said as he was still laughing. "Don't make me throw a peach at you now." I said with as I smiled, joking around. "I would like to see you try." I smirked. "You sure?" I asked and he responded, "100% sure." I smiled and threw a peach at him, but he dodged. I heard him chuckle "You missed." Hours passed by as I chased him around, throwing peaches at him. Eventually he started throwing peaches at me. Luckily I dodged most of them. It was midnight and we stopped and lay down together as we held hands. "This was certainly a fun night." I said, exhausted as I looked up at the stars. He looked at me and smiled then said, "It certainly was" I looked back at him and smiled. We sat up and kissed each other. I smiled and lay my head on his shoulder then drifted off to sleep.

Macaque's POV
I noticed that he was sleeping on my shoulder. He looked so cute peacefully sleeping. I picked him up and went to our house then I lay him down on our bed. I took off our upper clothes then I lay next to him. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Goodnight Peachy"

Sun Wukong's POV
I was in a cave and recognized it then the LBD appeared behind me. I quickly turned my back and backed away fast "What do you want LBD." I said with a serious expression on my face. "I just want to fulfill destiny and be with someone that's it" she said as she was smiling creepily. "I should've secured it more.. but now that you have escaped, I will make sure your destiny will never be fulfilled." I said with confidence, but she looked at me furiously but then smiling as she had something up her sleeve. "You maybe can change destiny but that doesn't mean you can stop me from being someone you care about that will eventually betray you and be with me.." she said and I was just completely shocked. 'Is it Macaque..? Mk? The baby monkeys? Or someone else..?' I thought to myself. "His name is Xiaotian.." she said as if she was reading my mind, but who is Xiaotian..? "You'll know who he is eventually.." she evilly smiled. I woke up as I was panting. I looked out the window and it was still dark. Before I went back to my mountain and stayed there planning on something just in case if the LBD actually came back, I kissed Macaque on his cheek and nuzzled his nose against mine.

Mk/Xiaotian's POV
I woke up and stretched as I yawn. I got ready quickly and noticed the time. I smiled and headed downstairs because this time, I was early for work. "Hey MK, you're early today" I heard Tang say. Pigsy noticed as well and said, "Well that's excellent! You can start your job early now!" I smiled at him and said "On it!" As I grabbed the soups placed in bags. I put them in my car and drove off to deliver them. It was the noon and I was finished delivering soups. I then went to go to Monkey King to train more. "Hey Monkey King!" I said as I waved at him. "Oh hey bud, we're not going to be training for a while because I need to go on a vacation now bye!!" He said as he summoned his cloud and left quickly. "Huh?- wait. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS MYSELF!?" I started to panic.