Chapter 7

Mk/Xiaotian's POV
I went up to this tall rectangular shaped table block and looked around. Then I saw a pot. "Look inside the pot Xiaotian." The mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor told me to do. I looked inside of it and saw a folded piece of paper. I picked up the folded paper and opened it up, but I didn't read it, the mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor did. "This tells you the recipe of a way to bring back my lady. Get the materials and make that recipe so I can tell you what to do next." He instructed me. "Ok!" I placed the paper in my pocket and left quickly back home. "You're back early." Pigsy said to me. "Oh! Well.. the order was apparently not that far away as I thought it would be." I said, trying to sound convincing enough. "Alright kiddo but why did I get many complaints that they weren't the right order!?" I heard Pigsy calmly but then yelling at me. "Sorry Pigsy! I'll pay more attention next time just don't fire me!!" I yelled at him. He took a deep breath"Fine.." I heard him say and my face lit up. "Thank you so much Pigsy!!" I said before I left to my room. Redson was chilling on the floor, creating inventions. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm back!" I said as he looked at me and smiled. "Welcome back MK." Redson said to me then he kissed my cheek. I went to my bed and laid down on it. Then I reached to my pocket with the folded paper and pulled it out. I then read what it said. 'This doesn't seem to hard' I thought about. All I really needed was water, a skull, 5 peaches, my blood, my hair, and.. the mayors blood?? How on earth with I get the mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor's blood? "I will be the one giving you my blood" He said. "But how?" I question him. "Xiaotian don't sound crazy and you'll know soon enough" he said. I was confused until I realized I said what I said out loud. I looked over at Redson who's completely focused on his invention. Seems like he didn't hear me. That's good. I walked over to Redson and said, "I'll be out for a bit alright?" He responded with "Alright" He kissed my forehead before I left my room. Then I grabbed a water bottle and left the shop. Now I need to find a skull but.. where am I going to fin- "The cave we were in. There was a hanging skull you didn't notice." I heard him say before I could finish it. 'Thanks' I said in my head. I went into the truck and left to go back into the cave. I looked around, but saw no skull. "Look behind you then above." The mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor instructed me. Then I saw the skull and grabbed it. I put the water and the skull in the pot. The skull started to turn into ashes as the water glows. I looked at it amazed of what happened. "Wasn't that amazing to see Xiaotian?" He said to me. I nodded then left to go get the 5 peaches. I know Monkey King has a lot of peaches. I just hope he'll allow me to grab 5 if not, then I might as well steal them. I summoned a cloud and flew to Monkey King. I walked into his territory and he heard me. "Hey Kiddo! What are you doing here? Training doesn't start until next week" He said with a smile on his face. "I know but I'm craving for some peaches." I said. "No Kiddo, you are not having my peaches." He told me and I looked at him with my sad puppy eyes. He tried to resist but failed then sighed. "Alright, how much do you want?" He said. "Can I have 7?" I responded with excitement. He had a sad look on his face but still gave me 7 peaches. "Thank you now bye!!" I said before I left. I got on the cloud and as we went back to the cave, I ate the 2 extra peaches. I dropped the peaches inside the pots and it turned into a glowing gold liquid. I grabbed a piece of my hair and put it in the pot. Then I made a small cut on me and had one blood drop inside. "Look to the side" he instructed me and I looked to the side, seeing a tube filled with his blood. I grabbed the tube and opened it as I see blood pouring out. The liquid starts to turn a glowing light blue color.