Chapter 12

Redson's POV
After what I had witnessed what happened to MK and his friends all I wanted to do was go save MK, but I know I cannot show myself.. "I know you're here." I heard Azure Lion say. I was shocked but remained hidden, not believing that he knew where I was. "There's no need to hide Redson when I know where you are." I heard him say. I had to give up so I came out. "Bring back MK if not then I'll bring him back myself!" I yelled out. He remained calm "Don't be mad Redson, he chose to go inside the scroll to save his friends along with Mei." Azure said. I mean that was right he did choose to do that.. "Then can you at least allow me inside the scroll?" I asked him just only wanting to see MK and protect him. "Of course but as I did before, I'll be able to open the scroll long enough for you to enter but you may not end up where MK is" He told me. "So I might not end up in the same place as MK, but I can find him right?" I said trying to make sure. He smiled at me and nodded. "Get ready and good luck.." were the last words he told me before I got inside the scroll.

MK/Xiaotian's POV
Me and Mei got inside the scroll though we did land in the middle of the streets then into some hidden place. Azure Lion appeared behind us but it was an Astro projection version of him. "Hey!" He said and me and Mei got scared. "You made it in safety. Great! I trust that you've experienced astro projection before." He said and I nodded "Yep" I said in proudness and confidence as Mei shaked her head "No, is that what dying is like??" She said. "Eh a little astro projection couldn't hurt anyone" he said then started instructing us about some things like trying to not draw too much attention and explained why. "For starters, we need to do something about those.." he told us, giving us hints that we need to change our outfits. Then Mei got excited "New outfits!" She said. "Mhm! I found some of your size over there in that trash pile." Azure said then pointed where we could find the clothes, so me and Mei went to the place which was filled with garage, but we didn't mind it. He started explaining then looked over at our direction as I was changing. "Oh!- Stop!! Please let me turn around first!!" He said as I looked back at him. Once we got done changing he said "If your bond is as strong as you say, then you will always find your way back to one another." Me and Mei nodded. "Oh that reminds me! Redson is here as well but he doesn't seem to be here with you." He said. I was shocked "Redson was stalking us!?" I said panicked. "I guess but good luck finding him and your friends" Azure Lion said before he left. I was worried for Redson because he was alone. Even though I know he can defend himself. "Maybe we can find Redson as we're finding our friends." Mei said. We went in the village and talked about stuff until we heard someone saying something about a Monk. We ran towards them and asked them questions about it. They told us where the Monk was going and we went towards where they said. "Thank you bye now!!" I said before we left. Me and Mei ran in there until Mei whispered my name and pointed at Tang. I gasped and said "It's Mister Tang!" Happily. We saw 2 demons who were trying to cook Tang. "Nothing is getting in between us and this Monk meat." The woman said. "Monk meat? Do they mean Tang meat?" Mei said as I sticked out my tongue in disgust. "Violence is never the answer, if it is here then I shall meet my demise and do so with dignity." Mr. Tang said weirdly. Me and Mei were confused at first but decided to save Tang anyways. "Yeah you better run you fools!!" Mei said as the demons ran away. I went to go hug Tang after he pat himself down to get the dirt and dust off. "Tang! Oh thank the great sage you're alright!" I said until I heard a branch break and leaves crunching in front of me. Mei stood behind me until we saw the figure. "Noodle Boy?" I heard Redson say. I gasped and ran towards him. "You're here!!" I said happily. "We fought some monsters but Tang could've beaten them easily without any trouble am I right?" I said then Tang looked at me unpleased or unamused of what I said. "I thank you for your assistance but I would be very thankful if it wasn't violence." He said. "That was a weird way to say thank you." I said and Redson nodded in agreement. "Your outward actions reflect on your inner state, you two are filled with torment, aggression, and hyper activity." He said as he makes it clear that he's talking about me and Mei. "Uh Tang, it's us, Mk and Mei! The lovable little scamps! You're friends!!" I said happily until Tang said, "Haha Friends? No." Then me and Mei felt our hearts shatter. "Many blessings, I shall go." He said before he left. Mei was angry then I said, "There's no need to be mad, it's clear your 4 eyed friend is trapped in the Monk's body." Redson said. "Ohhh" me and Mei said together. "So how do we wake him up then?" Mei asked and I panicked for a moment. "Uh- I don't know, grab him!!" I said having quick thoughts. "Wait you idiots!" Redson said but was too late as me and Mei went to go grab the Monk until we were stopped by someone.