Chapter 3

LMK/Xiaotian's POV
A few days later has passed by and I managed to turn tiny! Except now I'm in the Spider Queen's lair and somehow managed to escape. I was panting and then saw an exit, but before I left, I heard a little girl crying. I came up to her, asking her what's wrong. She was scared so I comforted her. She then told me to follow her and I ran after her telling her it's not safe and that she needs to run away. She then shows me what Spider Queen is building and it was shocking.. She asked me if I could destroy it but I failed to. My gold vision then activated and I saw blue smoke. I then looked behind me, terrified. "Y-You're not a little girl are you..?" I said. She shakes her head. "No I am the Lady Bonr Demon, and I'm sorry for this Xiaotian but destiny must be fulfilled." 'What..?' I started questioning myself many things. I shook my head to get myself back to focusing on whoever it was. My head started to hurt badly whenever she was getting in my head. I was running away as fast as I could and managed to escape. 'If I could only contact Monkey King right now..' I thought about as I was walking back to Pigsy's noodles. "Hey M- What happened to you?" I heard Tang say. "Yeah kiddo, you look exhausted.." Pigsy said in a concerned voice. I want to tell them but I just couldn't.. "Yeah.. I kinda fell into the sewers while delivering but Imma go take a shower now. Bye!" I said before leaving to grab my clothes and a towel to shower. I took a nice relaxing hot shower and lay down on my head. Then I heard someone come in my room. "Noodle boy." I heard Redson say, but it was in a concerned voice. I sat up and looked at him. "Yeah Redson?" I said to him, acting like nothing was wrong even though it was clearly noticeable something was wrong. Redson sat down on the edge of the bed and kissed my cheek. "What's wrong..?" He asked me and I just looked away. "I...I'm just tired that's it" I said with a convincing smile and chuckle but my words didn't sound convincing. Redson looked at me, still concerned as if he didn't believe anything I said. I sighed "Alright.. I figured out how to turn tiny but accidentally got stuck in Spider Queen's lair and somehow managed to escape but there was this little girl I heard crying and she led me to what was apparently Spider Queen's plan but wanted me to destroy something to prevent it from happening and I tried to then my gold vision thingy majige appeared and she wasn't a little girl, she called herself the Lady Bone Demon and she was saying sorry to me but she called me this name Xiaotian and now I'm just so confused because my name isn't Xiaotian and how does she even know me??" I said quickly. Redson looked more concerned. "'If you need any help my love, just contact me." He said as he rubs my back.  "I don't know who's the Lady Bone Demon and I don't know how she knows you either, but I promise you that we'll figure this out together." Redson said it calmly but with confidence as well. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Should we tell Mei as well?" I asked him, and he nodded. He used his flames to get us to Mei. She saw us and waved as she said "Oh Hey MK and Red Boy!". "Hey Mei!" I said filled with excitement as Redson only just waved. We said what we wanted to say and explained to her the story. She was worried but more confident on trying to figure out how she knows me or how she's related to me. "I promise I will do anything to help my bestie!" She said in a loud voice. I smiled as I feel relieved that I don't have to go through this alone.

*Time skip whenever LBD is attacking Megapolis*

Mk/Xiaotian's POV
"I'm sorry Xiaotian.." we're the last words I heard before I left with no powers left. 'Why did she apologize..?' I asked myself. Then suddenly Monkey King got on our ship all injured. "Monkey King!!" I said in a panicked voice as I ran to him. The others came around him and Tang bandaged him up. They were all questioning him. "That's ENOUGH everyone! Monkey King just came back, give him space and enough time to explain." I heard Redson say. They listened to what he said. "Thanks bud even though your the son of the person who hates me." I heard Monkey King respond. He explained to us about the Lady Bone Demon and how we can defeat her. Once he was done talking, I wanted to talk to him alone. He saw the look on my face and asked, "Can y'all leave? I want to talk to MK alone.". They left but before Redson left, he took a quick glance at me. I looked back at him and he looked away and left then I turned towards Monkey King. "What do you need kid?" I heard him say, being serious. I sighed and told him the whole story about me and the LBD. He was shocked. "Do you have any idea why she said that..?" I asked him. "Sorry kiddo, I have no idea.." He said with a sad expression on his face after I asked him that question. We then left to see the others just talking. Except Redson, he was leaning against a corner alone. I went up to him and kissed his cheek as I smiled. He jumped a little probably because he was spacing out. He then looked at me and smiled. We chatted for a bit until Macaque came on board. "Sun Wukong!" He yelled as he ran up to him and checked if he was ok. Everyone already knew that Sun Wukong and Macaque was dating. Except some of us doesn't trust Macaque fully yet, but I'm one of those people who trust Macaque. Even after what he did to me... I then saw Sun Wukong leave with Macaque. I was a bit curious, but I decided it to chat with Redson more.

Sun Wukong's POV
I took Macaque to somewhere private. "We need to talk."