Chapter 10

I'm sorry I've been just not good and I haven't been getting any motivation to do this story anymore but I will try to finish this story just for y'all 😅

MK/Xiaotian's POV
The mayor came to me and whispered in my ear about macaque being here. I was terrified now. I didn't want to go back. What if he already told the others? "Calm down MK" I heard Mayor say as I looked up at him. "We are always here to defend you if they ever try to hurt you just because you helped us." I heard Mom say as she kneeled down. I felt comfort and smiled a little. "I think I'll need a break for them." I said as I chuckled a bit. "That's fine" Mom said with a comforting smile on her face. "Maybe tell them that you got trapped by some evil villian then escaped." I heard the Mayor say. I nodded. "Perfect idea cause I honestly didn't know what I was going to tell them!" I said to the Mayor. He smiled at me as a response. "Let's go outside and get some fresh air to calm down." I heard mother say. She held my hand then the 3 of us went outside. Hearing the wind, the sound of the leaves blowing, and the sound of the grass made me feel better. Then I heard the Mayor talking to Mother. "My lady, May I have permission to train MK for the upcoming battles or troubles he may go through in the future?" He asked. I looked at him and started to complain. "I don't want to train even more though." I whined to Mother. She smiles at me and said, "This is for your own protection unless if you want me or him to follow you around everywhere to make sure you're safe." She told me. "But Monkey King is training me already!" I said in a loud but not too loud voice. "But you'll be trained differently from your mentor" said Mayor. I groaned because I desperately didn't want to train since I was already busy with many things. "I know you don't want to have another trainer, but this is for your safety." Mother said as she put her hand on my shoulder. I could see she was concerned for me in her eyes. I finally stopped complaining and agreed. After all, there is going to be a bunch more scary fights probably.

*a few days later*

I thought it was about time I head home after spending time with mother and mayor. I didn't want to leave, but neither did I want my friends to freak out even though they most likely are. I went back home, and they all looked surprised. "MK!" Mei said as she knocked me over with a hug while she started to tear up of happiness. "Where were you kid?" I heard Pigsy ask. I told them something about some demon trapped me and I wasn't able to escape until I found a way to. They looked at me with concern, but they were relieved to know that I'm ok now. I smiled at them, and I was glad Macaque didn't tell anybody. Maybe..

Macaque's POV
"Wukong we need to talk.." I said as Sun Wukong was busy. "We can talk later." I heard him say to me. "Listen I know you're busy, but I'm talking about MK here." I told him. He stopped what he was doing and listened. It seems like he wanted to know what was wrong with MK. "I know this is hard to believe, but the Lady Bone demon is back. I think that MK was the one who brought her back because he was possessed somehow by the mayor." I explained and he had a shocked expression on his face. "I mean it is possible to bring her back, but even if MK was possessed who would he be possessed by?" I heard him questioning. I mean he had a point because the LBD's assistant was gone and he never learned how to do so. "So then MK wasn't possessed was he Macaque..? You saw something as he was gone for a couple of days didn't you?" I heard Peachy asking. He wasn't wrong, I did see something. I took a deep breath and explained to him about what I saw over where the LBD and the Mayor was. I told him about how I even heard MK calling the LBD his mother then the rest. "So MK is a traitor now..?" I heard Peachy say with sadness in his voice. I looked at him with concerned them looked away, thinking about it. I know that there's traitors, but everyone who knows MK loves him. Knowing Peachy, he loved him as if he was the favorite child. He thought of MK as a son. I tried to comfort Wukong, but it didn't really work out. He pulled away from me and it went from sadness to madness. He told me how he was going to confront MK and ask about it himself. I tried to stop him, but he left before I could even say a word. I was scared of how this was going to go, so I followed him. I tried to tell him not to and that I'll do it, but he wouldn't listen. I had to tackle him down, then I saw tears of rage and sadness as he struggled to get me off of him. "I know you're mad, but you need to calm down first before you can talk to MK or else you'll scare him!" I yelled at him. He stopped and thought about it. About how scared MK would be.. He calmed down, and I let him go. "Let's go get MK and talk to him calmly ok?" I told Peachy. He nods, and we both went to the Pigsy's Noodles.