Chapter 6 - Madison's Awakening

Warm rays of morning sunlight filtered through the semi-transparent curtains, bathing the bedroom in a soft glow. Madison woke up slowly, becoming aware of the comforting weight of Rex's arms wrapped securely around her. She could feel the firm muscles of Rex's torso against her back and the tickle of his legs intertwined with hers under the silky sheets.

Rex began to stir, instinctively tightening his embrace for a moment before relaxing as he began to wake up. "Good morning," he said in a drowsy voice.

"Good morning," Madison replied softly, rolling over to face him with a smile.

Rex's eyes fluttered open, their vivid green irises twinkling as they met her gaze. "How did you sleep?" he asked, reaching up to tenderly brush a strand of hair from her face.

"Great," she answered, snuggling into the crook of his shoulder. "You?"

Rex grinned. "The best sleep I've had in a long time." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Madison stretched and yawned, feeling completely content and safe in Rex's arms. "I should probably head home and shower," she said reluctantly, not wanting to leave his embrace.

Rex raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips. "Or..." he began, his eyes sparkling mischievously, "You could shower here."

Madison's cheeks flushed warm at the thought and she grinned teasingly. "That does sound tempting..."

Rex drew her into a tender kiss, his hand trailing down the curve of her waist. "Let's go then," he murmured against her lips.

Their fingers interlaced, Madison allowed Rex to lead her from the rumpled sheets out of bed. Together they padded, both still unclothed, to the spacious ensuite bathroom

The bathroom walls were painted a soft blue and the floor was a white marble tile. A spacious glass-enclosed shower took up one corner, with a built-in bench. Across from it was an elegant oval soaking tub set below a large window overlooking the estate.

In between stood a spacious vanity with polished stone countertops and ornate mirrors. The morning sun streamed in, catching on the metallic fixtures and giving the room a bright, open feel.

Rex stepped into the large shower and twisted the dial, sending a cascade of warm water raining down from the overhead showerhead. He extended his hand toward Madison and said with a playful grin, "Shall we?"

Madison smiled back at Rex and took his outstretched hand, stepping beside him into the shower. Warm water immediately began pouring over both of their bodies, completely soaking them.

Rex gently wrapped his arms around Madison's waist, pulling her close against his bare skin. He gently tilted her chin up and pressed his lips against hers in a slow, deep kiss.

After breaking the kiss, Rex reached for the soap and gently lathered Madison's shoulders and arms, kissing each part of her softly as he worked his way down. She sighed contentedly, running her fingers through his wet hair and up and down his back.

When he was finished, Madison took the soap and gradually washed Rex's broad chest, teasing his stiff nipples and making him groan with pleasure. He responded by washing her breasts with delicate care, kissing and nibbling gently on her neck.

Rex caressed Madison's wet cheek and looked into her eyes. She smiled tenderly at him and reached up to run her soapy fingers through his dripping hair. He gently kissed her lips, then cradled her face in his hands and kissed her more fervently.

Madison wrapped her arms around Rex's neck and pressed her body against him as their kissing grew deeper. Rex then hooked his hands under Madison's thighs and lifted her up against the tiled shower wall.