Jennie

"I dress for revenge."

The cameras flashed around the carpet, shouts for attention were heard, and fake smiles were sent around to be captured. The acting industry wasn't for the weak. You'll fail if you are.

"Jennie!"
"Jennie!"
"Jennie over here!"
"Jennie big smile!"

Many voices heard made it impossible to focus on one, all screaming for attention. Yet, the black heels walked down the red carpeting catching everyone's attention.

"Jennie!"
"Jennie can I take a picture with you?!"
"Jennie you're so pretty"
"Jennie can you sign this!?"

All the people wanted the attention, the black heels stopped on the carpet causing everyone to wait in anticipation. The sounds of pearls and jewelry were heard causing the sound of sudden movement to echo, the girl standing there in the middle of the carpet looked over at the fans watching her every move.

"Jennie!"
"Jennie!"
"Jennie!"

Jennie smiled over at her fans and walked over, the guards standing besides to make sure she's okay. Jennie reached out to take the offered pens and paper, she flashed them a smile before signing her name.

The name was Jennie Kim, the one and only, she was a global sensation. An ambassador for her friend's company, model, and an actress. She has it all.

"How long have you guys been here?" Jennie asked to her fans as she grabbed the many pictures to sign.

"For 4 hours!"
"5!"
"2!"

Jennie nods and hands the pictures back before hearing the even newer screams, she looks over her shoulder seeing the millions of camera's going off. She watched as one walked down the flashing of camera's with no hesitation,

"It's Jisoo!"

When it came to Jisoo, Jennie was second place. She couldn't compare her fame status to the other, it was obvious who was loved more. Both of them were top in their game.

"Jennie!"

She made eye contact with the other Kim, who smiled over at her excitedly. Jennie turns around to face her as Jisoo walks over. Jisoo held her hands out which made Jennie laugh and spread her arms out, the two hugged each other causing the cameras to point over and capture.

"I'm happy to see you." Jisoo says, pulled away with a bright smile.

"Likewise." Jennie smiles, "everyone seems to want your pictures." She said looking around.

"Oh well, I'm not into the picture mood right now." Jisoo shrugged, "come on, we should go inside."

"Okay."

Jennie and Jisoo bid the fans a goodbye before walking into the venue of the event, it was to celebrate their new movie. Both actresses were in the movie together which made the media wild, Jennie and Jisoo were very different people.
Jennie wasn't a high status unlike her coworker, people depicted her as a snake in the industry. Always getting what she wants.

Jisoo was constantly viewed as an angel, nothing was never wrong with her. talking to the people in the event while Jennie was getting asked questions,

"How was it like working with Jisoo?"

"It's good, she's fun to work with." Jennie smiled, "Jisoo is one of a kind."

"Do you feel jealous that Mrs. Kim was nominated for best actress?"

"She was nominated?" Jennie's smiled died a little, "Nominations came out already?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim is nominated for 3 awards."

3 awards? No one told her about nominations being told. Better yet, no one told her about awards being held anytime soon. Her team always made sure to talk to her, why wasn't anyone telling her anything?

"I didn't know nominations came out, but good for her." Jennie says towards the camera, "She deserves it."

But with everything she did or acted would be criticized. Jennie wasn't shy to when people hated her, she knew to be careful with everything she says. That was the industry.
Every look, tone, and even word would lead to others hating her. She had no escape.

"She's jealous!"
"She wishes it was her nominated!"
"Jisoo's better than Jennie!"
"Jisoo's a better actress than Jennie."

Jennie stood by the bar drinking the cocktail the bartender made her, she looked around the room seeing Jisoo's striking up a conversation with everyone. Jennie rolled her eyes and looked away tasting the bitter sweet taste in her mouth, she felt her phone buzz before taking it out of her pocket.

She turns it on only see a message-

I can't do it anymore.

Jennie shuts her phone off and drinks the contains of her drink before wiping it off her lip, she took a deep breath and leaves the bar.

"Jennie is just jealous!"
"She's not even a good actress"
"Yeah, she's privileged. It shows."
"Seems like anyone can be an actress."

Breaking News, Jennie Kim was seen entering the police station today. It's reported that the police are questioning those who last seen Ms. Kim, the reporters have said Jennie was also one of the few. The two recently had a movie together and were promoting it 3 months ago, It's not confirmed if they were still promoting or not.
We hope to find Ms. Kim soon.