Day 2

Breaking News, actress/model Jennie Kim, has taken to social media about the tragedy regarding Kim Jisoo.

Standing outside the door was scary, it was frightening. The grip on the basket had tightened before the hand knocked, waiting was the game to be played.

"Yes?"

"Roseanne." Lisa spoke seeing the model standing there, it was clear she wasn't well at all.

"Lisa."

"How have you been doing?" Was asked as Lisa was now sitting at the table watching as the blonde was eating.

Roseanne looked so fragile and small, it was uncomfortable just making eye contact knowing she lost everything. Lisa didn't know what to say or do anymore.

"What do you think?" Roseanne asked as she was eating the soup that Lisa made, "I'm sorry."

"It's been tough." Roseanne sighs, "I come back and Jisoo's gone? I don't know what happened and I'm scared if-" her voice cracked.

"I just want my wife safe."

"I don't know what to say, I really don't know what happened to her." Lisa says, "She was happy to see you."

"She was?"

"Of course, she was going to buy you flowers." Lisa sighs, "but that's all I remember from her."

"I see."

"Has anyone else came to talk? I know Jennie talked to the police." Lisa said.

"Jennie visited me last night, she came crying and saying how she was sorry something like this happened to me." Roseanne looks down at the soup, "she told me that she was going to help anyway she can."

"Wow."

"I didn't expect it but she offered any help if I need it." Roseanne looks up at Lisa, "I think she was also deeply affected."

"I'm surprised, it doesn't sound like Jennie." Lisa says, "she usually cares about herself."

"People change Lisa."

Hearing this, Lisa didn't reply back. She instead looked at the bowl of soup and stared feeling Roseanne's eyes on her, Jennie seemed like she hit a breaking point- but why? The last she remembered was Jennie hating Jisoo.

"Not everyone is a good person. Even though they try to hide it."

"Well, I better go then. You'll be okay, right?" Lisa stood up with a worried expression.

"I'll be fine." Roseanne gave her a small painful smile, "just be safe, okay?"

"Always." Lisa nods and takes her leave.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I always wanted to be an actress." Jisoo looked up at the girl with a smile, "Just to have fun."

"Chu, it's a scary field." Roseanne held her waist, "I don't want it to change you."

"Fame won't change me, I'll change it." Jisoo says, "just watch me."

"I'll be by your side throughout then." Roseanne sighs, "are you sure about this?"

"Positive."

"You're stupid."

Roseanne looked at the contents in the bowl and glared at her own reflection, she pushed the bowl away before hearing the news from the TV. Her head snaps over to the news reporter sitting there with a serious expression,

"It was rumored that in the states, Roseanne was spotted with someone else other than Jisoo."

"You've got to be kidding me." Roseanne groans before placing her hands over her ears, this had to stop.

Where was Jisoo?

"Chu, this will change everything." Roseanne stood there with a nervous expression, she was wearing a suit to match Jisoo's black dress.

"And?"

"Our lives will be in the public now." Roseanne held her hands, "we have no privacy anymore."

"We'll be fine Roseanne, nothing will change." Jisoo smiled.

"IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!"

"ME? YOU'VE CHANGED! YOU CHANGED AND SOMETIMES- I can't even find the person I loved."

"What?"

No relationship was perfect. They lie if they say it's perfect and normal, it's not. Many sacrifices, many sufferings, and the many changes were made towards their lives.
Sometimes it felt like waking up and the empty feeling lingers, as if you'd given up.
People can hid their emotions, people can fake an emotion, and some don't feel emotions.

Emotions aren't Lisa's friend.

"Unnie, where are you? Please pick up the damn phone." Lisa held the phone close to her ear as she leaves a voicemail.

"Roseanne needs you, I'm afraid if she does something she shouldn't." Lisa sighs, "please, please just let me know you're okay."

"We all need you back."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"The fight."