Day 3

Laughter was heard in the apartment, Jisoo was sitting on the couch placing kisses on Roseanne's face. The blonde squirmed trying to break from her lover's grasp, she laughed as the ticklish feeling all around her face. Jisoo stopped and backed away a little to admire her work, red faded lipstick marks were all over her girlfriend's face.

"You win." Roseanne tiredly exclaimed causing Jisoo to smile.

"I always do." Jisoo teased, "do you have to go tomorrow?"

"Chu, I told you. I have a shoot and then a wedding, I'll be back before you know it." Roseanne held her lover's face, "it'll be quick, I promise."

"But I won't see you for a week." Jisoo frowns

"Hey, we'll still call each other. Like we always do. Besides, you'll be busy with your schedule." Roseanne leaned close, "I'll be back, okay?"

"Okay." Jisoo nods, pulling back from Roseanne's touch. "Have you decided when you'll leave?"

"Probably on Thursday?" Roseanne lowered her hands and rested them in the girls thighs, "the wedding is on Saturday." She pointed out.

"As much I wish to join, I have promotions with Jennie." Jisoo informed.

"Ah Jennie? We should have her over for dinner one day." Roseanne says, "she's a nice person to talk to."

But every nice person has blood on their hands, not everyone can be "innocent" not even Jisoo herself.
It's the only waiting game of the truth to be told. Nobody was safe in the beginning.

The car door slammed shut while shoes hit the gravel underneath them, the sound of the umbrella opened while the weather was pouring down upon them all.

"Ms. Manoban" the old man greeted her, "it's been a very long time since we've last met."

"Jun, how's the family?" She lifted up her gaze at him.

"Well, may I ask how you are?"

"Not too well, is the place ready?"

"It's always been ready, Mrs. Kim loves coming here." He smiles the rain pouring down in his jacket, "I shall let you pass."

Stepping aside, he lifted his arm to the right causing the gate to creak open. Lisa watched and looked over seeing the house sitting ahead, she gave him a quick nod before walking in.

"Ms. Manoban, she's here." Jun spoke up causing her to stop.

"I know."

The house doors opened wide and closed, the umbrella closed shut and a jacket was placed on the rack. Lisa looked around the wide place, it was rather empty looking. Very modern and classical with a touch of color, she walked further in hearing the sound of the piano playing deep within the house.

The walk inside the house never felt so unfamiliar, the many times she's been here was not foreign to her. Why was that?

Her footsteps stopped and she saw a figure sitting right there on the small bench if the piano.

"You know, I remember playing the piano everyday."

"My teacher would be watching me right here." The piano harshly hits a key causing the song to end.

"I'm surprised you're here." Lisa says, "after all, I know how you are."

"Is that so?" Jennie turns around and looked her up and down, "well then, let's not waste our time."

"You visited Roseanne, why is that?"

"Her wife is gone Lisa." Jennie stood up, "of course I'm going to show my regards."

"Out of everyone, you?" Lisa questions, "you only care about yourself."

"This is how it is now." Jennie's eyes squinted a little, "I thought you viewed me different."

"What did you do Jennie?" Lisa questions.

"What did I do?" Jennie questions, "I'd advise you to leave me alone."

"You can't play victim anymore Lisa, we all know how you seen Jisoo. Just like me, you're guilty as well."

"Do you think they'll hate me?" Jisoo looked up at Lisa while sitting on the makeup chair.

"Of course, you'll be amazing." Lisa smiles.

"Jennie gave me a pep talk." Jisoo says, "she told me to not take shit from anyone. Jennie's a better actress than me."

"You'll be better than her."

"I doubt that, we're both different."

"You out of everyone should know, the media lies."

Breaking News, pictures of Roseanne being spotted with someone else in the states has been addressed by Ms. Park's company.
Calling it "untrue" to the cheating rumors regarding the issue. They will also be taking any legal action for the false information.

"Ah, please welcome!"

"Thanks."

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"A water? Please?"

"Of course, Jisoo's almost finished getting ready." Roseanne smiled walking over to the fridge.

"Okay." Jennie stood there awkwardly.

"You know Jennie, despite what the media says...I don't see it." Jennie's eyes snapped up and over to Roseanne.

"You don't know me."

"I don't need to, I don't use the media to judge others." Roseanne turns around holding onto a water bottle, "I refuse to believe any of that."

"You're the first person to tell me that." Jennie says, "why?"

"I just want to get to know you." Roseanne simply says walking over, "we're both in this industry together."

"I suppose." Jennie was handed the bottle.

"Roseanne! Can you help me zip up?"

"I better go help."