Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Nickname: Little Fox (given by Amagi), Adorable Fox (Akagi and Kaga)

Age: 18

Personality: Has a trauma of labs after being experimented on, mischievous, playful, Calm, Know when to get serious, shy. 

E/c: red

H/c: white mixed purple

Species: Kitsune, Human(former), ???

Faction: Sakura Empire.

Previous look: [File.exe corrupted]

Look:

Likes: Amagi, Akagi, Kaga, Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, Sakura tree, Sparing

Dislikes: Azurlane (due to being with Sakura Empire), Sirens, Someone touching tail without permission, 

Relationship: Amagi (Step-mother), Akagi (step-sister), Kaga (step-sister)

Weapon: 

Passive skill: 

Passive skill: 

Thunder Affinity: Y/n is able to use thunder to imbue her weapon as well as summoning made of thunder.

Weapon affinity: When using her signature weapon, she deals more damage.

Glory to Sakura Empire: All Sakura Empire shipgirls receive a 20% boost on all stats.

Synchronized bond: If Akagi, Kaga, and Amagi are in the same fleet as Y/n. Y/n speed and atk increased by (10%/15%/20%) and Akagi, Kaga, and Amagi have higher dmg output.

Dual Ego: Y/n's able to switch between her split personality and her own personality, as well as use her split personality weapon.

Walking on water.

Active skills: 

[Data not found]

Split personality:

Name: Entity Tesseract, Aurora(by Y/n)

Nickname: [Classified]

Age: Unknown

E/c: Blue

H/c: White

Look:

(The picture belongs to Jessa-Daeh on Deviant Art)

Likes: Y/n, Stalking Y/n,  Messing with Sirens, Messing with Y/n, (I am going to let you all figure the rest out)

Dislikes: Y/n getting hurt, Sakura empire ship girl getting hurt,

Relationship: [Classified]

Weapon: 

(Just make the glow blue, too lazy to edit)

Passive Skill: [Unknown]

Active Skill: [Unknown]

2nd Split personality: [Data not found]

Facts: Y/n split personality can materialize herself and make herself be seen by other people or only Y/n.

Backstory: Y/n was your "ordinary" girl until she was taken away and subjected to multiple experiments. One of the experiments accidentally turns her into kitsune. Since then the experiment has been much more cruel and painful been conducted on her. This has been going on for 13 years. One day, a meteor crashed on Earth and a black wisdom cube was found. The scientist took the cube and decided to take it. They experimented with Y/n with it by exposing her to the cube's energy. Unknown to them she starts developing a second personality.

When the siren arrived, they quickly caught wind of Y/n and tracked her down using the black wisdom cube that she was exposed to. It attracts most of the arbiter's interest because someone develops a siren personality. Luckily the Sakura Empire found out about it and took her first. Not long after Y/n, her experiment reports,  and the black wisdom cube the lab where Y/n was experimented on got raided by the siren. Knowing that the black wisdom cube belongs to the siren they made sure that it was not placed near Y/n. Y/n then is placed under Amagi, Akagi, and Kaga's care. Y/n already knew about her split personality and it took her a long time to befriend it. Unknown to Y/n she is actually #######'s daughter and the exposure from the black wisdom cube only awakened her split personality. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: As you can see there is some missing information about the mc, well I took a new concept in mind where the more the book progresses the more information will be added to the bio revealed. I thought this would make the book much more interesting and easier for me to make a plot twist. Tell me what do you think about this concept so far.

Going to edit this later.